Jealous! Sou x reader

Legend : R/G = Random Guy
Requested by : todorodoki_
sorry if this sucks lfmao I tried my best-
__________________

You and your boyfriend, Sou were walking around the park, talking about music and stuff when life decides to slap Sou in the face-JK LOL.

"Y/N-chan!" A very Familiar voice called, making you look back.

"R/G?! Is that you?!" you exclaimed and hugged the guy, making Sou, stood there still, unable to comprehend what the fuck was happening.

"Long time no see! How have you been doing for the past few months?" R/G asked. "Oh I've been doing fine." You smiled.

"Oh can we hang out later and catch up to y'know, some things?"

"Oh, okay!" you held your phone to him, "Just gimme your number and we're...done!"

"See you later then?" R/G nodded and smiled. "See you later."

_

"R/...R/G?" Sou blinked.

"Yup," you smiled as you took you took both of your ice cream, giving the other one to the taller guy.

"We we're hang out buddies in high school, and I haven't seen him for months." you smiled. "He's a really good friend~" you happily explained.

"Friends, huh?" Sou mumbled as he stared at his ice cream, intensely.

You noticed it and giggled.

"Are you jealous?"

This made him flinch and accidentally crush the ice cream cone which made a mess on his hands. You giggled once again and took tissues from your sling bag, and wiped the mess yourself.

"You don't have to be jealous, Sou." you smiled. "He's just a friend like everybody else."

He just stared at you which made you pout. "Oh c'mon, Sou-kun!" you sighed. "Why don't you trust me~"

He patted your head and smiled apologetically which made your heart leap for idk, 100 kilometers? (wtf am I doing-)

"I trust you."

_____

"Arghh..." you groaned which made Sou, sigh.

"I told you to not go since the weather is not good, and R/G won't probably be able to go to the cafe with all the rain." he sighed again and put a wet piece of cloth at your forehead. "But then you insisted and look what happened to you now."

"I'm sorry~" you pouted sadly, making the guy kiss your cheeks. "It's okay, just don't do that again." you nodded and fell asleep.

Being sick and making Sou jealous isn't a bad thing, after all.

____________________________________

Why the fuck am I making this @ 2am?

Question of the idk : If you were sick, which anime character or an utaite will you ask to take care of you?

Mah answer : Norman or Soraru-san LOL don't judge me I'm not a bubble gum-I mean I just really love them af.

And seriously, I need requests lol, I'm begging you LMAO-

__________________

Published : September 2, 2019

Upcoming next :

Clingy!Eve x reader

Sick!Mafumafu x reader