Chapter 1

- Monday Morning -

Y/n's POV

I was casually lounging around in the classroom, talking to Mina and Uraraka.

"Hey! Have you heard?" Mina asked, way too enthusiastically for a Monday morning, and for a very tired me.

"What?" Uraraka yawned, trying to tame her wild hair. Probably didn't have time to brush it before she came in.

"There's a new transfer student!" Mina beamed, catching some unwanted attention.

"New student? Is it a girl??" Asked a very high-ish pitched voice.

"How are we supposed to know, Mineta?" I asked the tiny pervert, sarcasm lacing my voice. I guess you could call that a perk of being the blood related sister of Katsuki Bakugou. A very bad attitude that scares pervs like him away.

"I was only asking an innocent question..." Mineta mumbled, earning an eye roll from me.

"Please. The only innocent thing in your life is your mother. How can someone as innocent as her have such a fucked up kid?" I snapped, making Mineta gasp.

"Harsh! You really are related to Bakugou..." He shot back, trailing off. But he gained some very unwanted attention in the process.

"The fuck did you say, pint sized extra?!" A voice boomed from across the classroom, followed by thunderous footsteps coming out way. I physically heard Mineta gulp as my hot headed twin advanced angrily.

Yeah, you heard me. Twin. We're not identical though. I inherited our fathers looks while he took our mothers. Though our quirks are slightly different. Instead of an explosion quirk like Katsuki's, I got plain old fire. But when our quirks combine, you can expect an explosion like no other.

My brother soon reached my desk and slammed his hand down,startling Mineta and making the girls jump slightly. He looked over at me with a soft-ish glare, trying to maintain his intimidating demeanor. To be honest, only I ever see his soft side. Not even our parents have ever seen him calm

"What did the bastard say to you?!" He growled, glaring the small teen down. I shrugged, starting to trace random shapes on the desk with my finger tip.

"It was just a comment about me being related to you. But he sounded very disappointed about it." I replied, pouting slightly as I looked up at him with big eyes. His glare on Mineta hardened as he bent down to his level.

"You making fun of her for being related to me, huh?!" He snarled in Mineta's face. The small boy flinched and started waving his hands around frantically, a waterfall of nonsense fell from his mouth.

"C'mon Bakubro, leave the guy be." A voice interrupted as Kirishima came into view.

"Who asked for your opinion, shitty hair?!" My brother yelled at thr redhead, earning a shrug from Kirishima. To be fair, I did have the slightest crush on him. I mean, who wouldn't? His shark toothed smile could brighten up anyone's day in an instant. Not to mention his perfect personality. His muscly structure is a bonus.

Though my thoughts were interrupted by Aizawa walking in, looking tired as always. Mineta scampered off to his seat. Katsuki and Kirishima following in suit.

----------------------------------------

Oof, short and edited, but fine ^^