DMBHWA Chapter 11: Baby Rabbit, Do You Want a Carrot?

NSFW WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT MATERIAL. ADULTS ONLY.

Zhao Kaiming purposefully reserved the honeymoon suite. Inside, it was not only decorated sweet and warm, there were all sorts of erotic toys and props prepared in the drawers. Zhao Kaiming inadvertently opened the drawer, saw the fancy clothes inside, and immediately came up with an idea.

An He finished showering and stepped out. Earlier, they fucked too hard at the beach, so right now he didn’t feel very comfortable. However, as soon as he remembered the scene at the beach, An He’s entire body heated up, as if something was running back and forth in his empty corridor, making his penis slowly raise its head. An He changed the position he used to sit on the sofa, doing his best to calm down.

Zhao Kaiming came out with a small box in his hand, saying: “Come look at this, their preparations are quite adequate.”

An He looked over, on top was a pair of rabbit ears that were especially prominent. The object underneath couldn’t be seen clearly, only a bunch of lace cloth could be seen, he didn’t know what it was.

Zhao Kaiming sat down right next to An He and took out a bunny girl costume: “Baby, why don’t you try it on and see?”

“These are women’s clothes, I don’t want it.” An He sulked and pushed away the hand in front of his face.

“Baby, you’re so beautiful, if you wear it, you’ll definitely be even more beautiful!” Zhao Kaiming probed his hand into the bathrobe, continuing to entice: “Look at this small tail, it’s so cute.”

The bunny tail was a round furry ball, and it was attached to a medium sized electronic dildo.

An He looked at it and felt his heart itch. They rarely used props. This trip was completely arranged by Zhao Kaiming, he even chose the honeymoon suite at the hotel. He might as well satisfy some of Zhao Kaiming’s requests. So An He took the bunny ears and said: “I don’t know how to put it on, if you want to see it…”

“Of course I’ll help you wear it, baby!”

Zhao Kaiming excitely removed An He’s clothes, and helped him change into the bunny girl suit. An He wore the bunny ears on his head, his upper body wore a red bikini that had a layer of white fluff attached to the top, below he wore a white thong, and the dildo with the bunny tail from earlier was obviously inserted behind. There were also four rings around the wrists and ankles that had soft fur attached, and his long legs were covered in white socks.

An He nervously looked at himself in the mirror, both embarrassed and excited, his blushed and sneakily glanced at Zhao Kaiming.

Zhao Kaiming looked him up and down. An He’s stature was small and slim, this bunny outfit totally suited him, especially the flat chest that he liked most. Zhao Kaiming fiddled with the little tail and turned on the switch. The dildo inside started to vibrate and shake. He took out a small stick that had fur attached to one end from the box. He held it in his hand for a while, unsure what to do with it. Then he used the tip to gently glide over An He’s sensitive spots, from behind his ears, passing the neck, lingering at the front of his chest, moving along the navel and down to that secret place that was gradually being revealed. The thong couldn’t cover the erect penis. Zhao Kaiming pulled twice, making the penis jump out, exposing half of it.

At some point, An He lay sideways on the carpet, the feather* gently slid across his skin, bringing an itchy sensation, making him involuntarily contract, but the emptiness from behind made him feel miserable.

*For some reason it switches to feather here. *shrugs* Works for me.

Zhao Kaiming used the stick to poke An He’s dick: “Right now, you’re master’s little pet, do you know what you have to do?”