DMBHWA Chapter 12: Call me Daddy! (Bridal Shower, Wedding Dress)

NSFW WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT MATERIAL. ADULTS ONLY.

When An He woke up the next day, it was almost noon. An He felt like his chrysanthemum was a little cool and throbbed a bit, most likely because Zhao Kaiming just applied some medicine for him.

Zhao Kaiming brought lunch in and said: “You’re awake? Your bottom is a little red and swollen, just stay in bed and rest today. I’ll take you somewhere tomorrow.”

An He heard that and immediately became interested, demanding to go that very day. An He’s mood was very good, his intuition told him that the place they were going to would be very interesting.

Zhao Kaiming accepted his loss and didn’t have any way to refuse An He. He brought over two sets of clothing, white dress shirts, dress pants, vests, as well as two bow ties. Dressing like that in Hawaii was very formal. If they wore all three layers, they could get dizzy from heatstroke.

“Dressing so formally, are you attending a wedding?”

An He wasn’t shy and removed all his clothes to change, revealing the body that was covered in traces of love making, especially the buttocks that were covered in the thin red whip marks. Zhao Kaiming was immediately reminded of yesterday’s crazyiness.

Zhao Kaiming came closer and rubbed An He’s bruised ass: “You’ll know when you get there. Does baby’s chrysanthemum still hurt?”

An He shook his ass and laughed, saying: “If hubby blows on it, it will stop hurting.”

Zhao Kaiming actually kneeled down and blew on An He’s butt cheeks, but also heavily kissed it, issuing a loud smack.

“So annoying, are you even going to take me out to play any more?” An He shook his half hard penis, the expression on his face obviously showed that he didn’t want to go anymore.

Zhao Kaiming rarely refused, he took the dress shirt and put it on for An He, saying: “Proper abstinence is good for the body. Hurry up, we’re getting late.”

An He pouted, let Zhao Kaiming dress him, and unhappily walked out of the door.

“Are we really going to attend a wedding?”

The chapel by the sea was very beautiful, the white building stood in between the azure sea and the blue sky, both solemn and romantic.

“Do you like it?” Zhao Kaiming waved their ten intertwined fingers, smiling and asking.

So what if he liked it, it wasn’t for him. An He’s earlier excitement died down, and he replied opposite to what he was feeling: “I don’t like it at all.”

“Really?”

Zhao Kaiming took out a small box from inside his pocket and asked: “Then what about this, you don’t like it either?”

An He looked at the small box with surprise, don’t tell him there was a ring inside.

Zhao Kaiming knelt on one knee, opened the box and raised it in front of An He’s eyes: “Baby, will you marry me?”

An He was so excited that he hollered and emotionally hugged Zhao Kaiming. He didn’t expect that Zhao Kaiming would ever propose to him. Great god, even in his dreams he didn’t dare to imagine it, but it actually became a reality.

Zhao Kaiming stood up with difficulty and wiped the tears on An He’s face, gently saying: “Baby, don’t cry, the priest is waiting. Let’s go in first.”