Chapter 2: The Arrival

From Humans to Human God & Goddess
Chapter 2: The Arrival

Location: Menagerie

(Kali's POV)
It's a nice and peaceful day here in Menagerie home to the Faunus race. All the Faunuses were out doing their businesses by attending to their families, and etc. A certain cat faunus was walking down Kuo Kuana the largest settlement on Remnant. Her name is Kali Belladonna who is married by Ghira Belladonna and had a daughter named Blake Belladonna. She was wandering around the settlement.

Kali: Such a beautiful day here.

She stares at the sky until a bright light appeared behind her, she turned and got blinded by it. All the other Faunuses looked at it as well. Until then the light faded and what she sees now is unbelievable. What she sees is a man laying on the ground unconscious, what's more shocking is that the guy on the ground is a human being.

Kali: (What in the world, where did he come from?)

Female Faunus: What was that light?

Male Faunus: Who is that guy?

Male Faunus #2: That guy is a human.

Female Faunus: Where did he come from?

Male Faunus: Who is that guy Kali?

Kali: I-I don't know.

Kali examined him more and blushed when she started at his face.

Kali: (Whoever he is, he's a handsome young lad.)

She then kneeled to him and shook him a bit.

Kali: Hey, are you okay?

No response

Kali: Can you hear me?

No response

She then checked his heart and his pulse.

Kali: He's unconscious I'll tell you all that.

By then his hands started to move everyone notices it.

Male Faunus #3: His hand's moving

Female Faunus #2: He's waking up.

The human started stirring until he opens his eyes.

Kali: Hey, are you okay.

He looked at her and his eyes widened upon the sight of her ears.

???: What the hell.

The human got up and looked around and see everyone with ears and tails around him. Until then weapons started appearing and everyone but him notice it.

Male Faunus: Whoa, where did those weapons come from?

The human got confused and took a look at himself and couldn't believe what he is seeing. He sees vest with pouches of ammunition, grenades, and etc. He also sees a jacket and gloves, he looks down and sees him wearing camouflage pants, a belt with more pouches, and boots on him. What he also sees is three holsters on him revealing weapons. He pulls two guns out.