Chapter 5: First Day at Beacon & The Hunt for Roman Torchwick

Due to the successful initiation. (Y/n), (S/n), Makaila, Yuki, and Akari are now on their first day at Beacon Academy. They all woke up and started getting ready to go. The girls are in their bunk beds getting dressed and (Y/n) is getting ready.

Akari: Can't wait to see what our new adventure be.

(S/n): Uh-huh.

Yuki: What do you think will happen on our first day?

(Y/n): As far as I know, Cardin and his team will be bullying a certain bunny girl.

The girls: Velvet Scarlatina.

(Y/n): Mmhmm.

Makaila: You've handled guys like them before. I don't think there'll be a problem for you.

(Y/n): You got that right. Except they are more stupid than the others I've dealt with.

(S/n): That's true.

They soon got ready and head for their first class Professor Port.

(Y/n): Let's see how boring Prof. Port really is.

The girls giggled and they all went inside and team RWBY in the classroom sitting down. Prof. Port.

Port: Ah, you five must be the ones from Earth I heard about, correct?

(Y/n): Yes, sir.

Port: I'm professor Port. Nice to meet you all. And I see that you came here early like Team RWBY. There are four empty seats behind them and one next to Yang. Why don't you sit down and relax before class starts.

(Y/n): Alright then.

They went to their seats and sat down behind them. Yuki sat behind Blake, Akari sat behind Ruby, Makaila sat behind Yang, and (S/n) sat behind Weiss leaving (Y/n) to sit next to Yang.

(Y/n): (Guess, I'm sitting next to my RWBY crush then. Eh, I'm fine with it though.)

(Y/n) then sat down next to her and she was blushing red.

Yang: (He's sitting next to me.)

RWBY notices it.

RWB: (Did Yang fall in love with him?)

A few minutes went by and class started. All the girls in the class looked at him and we're blushing. The guys sees this and grew jealous of him. Yang, on the other hand, couldn't stop looking at him and was blushing the color of Ruby's cape. Each time he looks at her she would look away blushing deeper and deeper.

(Y/n): (Something is up with Yang, and I bet I know what it is about.)

Prof. Port started saying his boring stories making students falling asleep some looking at the clock. After class was over they went to Prof. Goodwitch's class.

Goodwitch: Would anyone like to battle each other?

Cardin raised his hand.

Goodwitch: Who do you like to spar with?

Cardin: I choose *points mace at (Y/n)* him.

(Y/n), his team, RWBY, Glynda, and surprisingly Dove became shocked from Cardin's choice.

Dove: Uhh, Cardin, that is NOT a good idea.

Cardin: I don't care how good he is. I want payback.

Dove: But didn't you hear what he said during him and his team's initiation.

Cardin: No, and I don't care what he would say during it.

(Y/n): Well, I guess he doesn't what I have. Alright then, let's spar.