The Plot Against the Uprising

Liz and Aliana noticed the fact that those 5 people did not agree and there was surprise surprise 5 other spies sent.  Now, this may have just been a coincidence until all 5 of these strange events happened with the help of the 5 suspects.

 The Baker: After the plan to take down the 7 spies the baker's food got many people sick and each of the bread, donuts, cake, etc.... had a note on it saying "The Kingdom of Sadness will reign victorious." Weird huh.

The Smith: every time people came to her to get their ores from the mine cleaned up there would be an engraving in their precious gems saying, "The Kingdom of Sadness shall reign victorious."

The Groundskeeper:  Anytime someone will enter the gates to the Kingdom of Happiness he would put the visitor to a halt and check their shipments, bags, purses, pockets, and all that jazz and anytime there was a kid he would bend down and tell them, "Tell all your friends your mommy, and your daddy The Kingdom of Sadness shall reign victorious." And kids, as you know, can easily be manipulated.

The Messanger: He would always get letters from the Kingdom of Sadness who he would say it was from distant loved ones and give them to none other than, Muskete, John, the baker, the smith, the groundskeeper, and the teacher.  You think that's a little weird WELL every time he gave them the precious letter he would whisper, "The Kingdom of Sadness will reign victorious."

Lastly the beloved school teacher: She teaches every single grade and for the younglings 3-7 she would teach them about the glory and kindness of the Kingdom of Sadness, she taught them everything they need to know about it and talked about how evil the Kingdom of Happiness is.