The Truth Revealed

"So John and I,"  started Muskete, "and all the other 5 spies..." he muttered.  "Have set off on a mission to take over and DESTROY your beloved kingdom, and we will not rest until we do-"  

"-Actually we need to take rest in between to make sure that we can keep our energy up." Interrupted John.

  "You get what I mean." Muskete said now turning back to Aliana. "Any questions?"

Aliana turned to John and said, "So is Liz a spy?" And John replied with, "Well it's complicated." 

"YES OR NO JOHNATHAN!!!!!" Snapped Aliana

"No the answer the 10000% truthful answer is no, she almost caught on but no."

"Good, can I tell her?"

John turned to Muskete and Muskete nodded John continued with, "Yes and we will free you if you give my Lizzy a better life than this life of lies she's living currently."

"Thank you so much." Said Aliana

      As she stood up and Muskete unlocked the cage. She was so happy but before she could exit, Muskete spun her around, pinned her against the wall and whispered into her ear, "If you tell anyone other than this Lis, or Lis tells anyone else it's game over for both of you guys."  He threatened.

He backed up, lifted his thumb to his neck and motioned a slit throat.  Aliana ran out there as fast as she could.

"BE HOME BY 6'!" Yelled Muskete.  Huh, a soft side or is it just a facade to seem caring.

"Ok, daddy!" Yelled back Aliana because she knew if she wasn't home by then, off with her head.