The curtains close with a kiss

This is the ending chapter!! Eeek!!! So, sorry to the #####ette fans but I can't write a book about that. Well, I am trying too but still!! Anyway the two quotes!

Quote 1:
'You and I will only become friends when you stop lying, Lila.' I quite like that quote because it shows Marinette and Lila have a potential to be friends.

Quote 2:
•Chat Noir
•Ladybug
'"Chat Noir comes to unexpectedly. Uh how do I make that rhyme?"
"Fighting evil with his lady"'.

Now to the story.

Marinette moped around in her room. Alya came up to her room and sat on the floor.

She stared up at Marinette expectantly without saying anything. Marinette looked down sadly at Alya.

Alya folded her arms and let out a sigh. Marinette blinked a tear away and sighed as well.

"Fine. As you won't explain," groaned Alya. "I just had Nino on the phone who was talking to a tearful Adrien."

Marinette let a tear fall down her cheek.
"What did you do?" asked Alya.
"I-I don't know," answered Marinette.
"Adrien doesn't cry. Well, he hardly ever cries. And you don't ever make people cry," said Alya.
"I know," whimpered Marinette.

"So what exactly happened?" asked Alya, unfolding her arms.
"I asked for Luka and admitted I still had feelings for him," explained Marinette, looking straight forward and   holding in the tears.
"Oh girl, I'm going to give you love advice," chuckled Alya.

"Who do you love more?" asked Alya.
"Adrien."
"Who have you loved for longer?"
"Adrien."
"Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with?"
"Adrien."
"Now do you see my point?"
"Adrien. I love Adrien."
"Good."

"Where is Adrien?" asked Marinette loudly.
"He's strolling around Paris apparently," smirked Alya.

"Thanks Alya!" called Marinette as she ran downstairs.

Marinette ran out the bakery. She kept thinking, if I was Adrien/Chat Noir Where would I be? Then she thought their favourite place.

Marinette ran without stopping to the Eiffel Tower. She found Adrien about to leave the Eiffel Tower.

"Adrien!" She yelled. Adrien stopped in his tracks but didn't look back.
"Adrien!" she yelled again. She ran towards him as he turned around and jumped onto him.

They fell back onto the grass in laughter.
"Oops," she giggled. He laughed along with her.
"I'm sorry Adrien. But I choose you!" she beamed.
"Thank goodness!" laughed Adrien.

"I love you Chaton," she smiled.
"I love you too princess," he smiled.

Marinette kissed him.

And that's where the curtains close. I hope you enjoyed this.