Sanders Sides Head-Canons

- Virgil used to be Paranoia.
I found this in a YouTube comments section and loved it. The other sides have never been able to fully pronounce the word 'paranoid', potentially because it'd be disrespectful to Virgil as that is essentially his 'dead name', as he now goes by Anxiety.

- The 7 Deadly Sins will be/is a theme running through the characters so far.
Religious imagery, rainbows having 7 distinct colours, some characters fitting the rolls too well, like Roman as Pride.. its a conspiracy, alright...

- Rainbow colours are a theme, referring to Thomas being "Full rainbow all the time".
Meaning that the last/penultimate character (if there is one to be revealed), would have Orange as his colour.

- The Sides have an 'Opposites pattern', wherein
•Remus and Logan are opposites, Chaos and order,
•Patton with Deceit, morality and lies,
•Roman and Virgil, confidence and anxiety.

- Deceit is called Tyler.
Don't ask me why. I just like it, ok? X3

- Virgil and Tyler had a 'rule by fear' plan before Virgil got out.
Why Virgil was so adamant about appearing 'scary' in the beginning.
Since Thomas was aware of Virgil but not the other Dark Sides, they used Vigil as a Trojan hoarse of sorts in order to get more control.
This backfired, obviously, hence the current vendettas the characters have for each other.

- Patton knows what shipping is.
At the end of one episode, he asks Logan what a 'ship' is, when Logan says it's a water craft, Patton tuts at him, and says "that's not what shipping means" with a silly smile before returning to the internet.
He K N O W S

- Remy is the Orange side.
Going back to the colour theory, Remy is the name lovingly given to a new character in Thomas's Tic Toks- Sleep. He's named after the R.E.M dream state of sleep.
He could potentially be the last Side to complete the Rainbow.

- Deceit is Asexual but Homo-romantic.
This is for shipping purposes and I am also working on a story with potential background for this.

- Princiety and Logicality are real.
It's too cute not to be. It's basically canon now.

- Remus's motivations are based on the story he's partly named after.
Of Remus and Romulous (could have got that completely wrong lol pls correct me ;-;)
It's a cool backstory and I highly recommend you check it out for more insight on the slime-Duke.

- Patton is actually super duper depressed and isn't coping very well.
Well I think that's fairly obvious at this point lol.

Got any theories, speculations or head-canons? Tell me in the comments!