137

Hi, so, I know the last part said some what along the lines that I won't be posting for a while. Well scratch that, the whole thing was resolved and everything is back to the way it was. Me being a sweet happy bean, yet I still feel no emotion what so ever. That should be fine and go away soon to where I do feel something. But right now let me just show you the art u have made over the past few days.

Something small I made to see if it would make me happy

Something small I made to see if it would make me happy... It did for a small bit, I don't own a grey marker in my alcohol based markers as I only have v 12 + a colorless blender.

 It did for a small bit, I don't own a grey marker in my alcohol based markers as I only have v 12 + a colorless blender

Then I drew one of my children to see if it would make me happy, again, it did for a small bit. I love her a lot.

Then I drew her again

Then I drew her again. Yeah. Oh and I thank BlackRoseDemonCat for helping me design her and her older brother sprite. She and him are a next generation OC typed characters.

Then I drew a random cat. His name greyson and he's a transgendered cat. Yes. I know. Crazy but he my cat... Well, technically spirits spiritual cat.

Then I redesigned an oc named "Femme Grey" but in my super cute cartoon-ish style. Her eyes look lopsided. But her head is supposed to be tilted a small bit... I suck at art.

Then I drew BlackRoseDemonCat 's OC. Rose. Though I call her Rosey! Because........ Nickname. Eyes look lopsided as well damn it!

Then I started a small little series where I'd ask random people to give me a flower and I would design a character based on that flower. So asking mah english teacher she gave me a Callalily. Which was really fun to do, I'm working on roses request which was a middlemist camellia. Oooo can't wait to finish it, if you have flower ideas I'd be more then happy to make one for you as well, and the character belongs to you, I only design them. And you would get to redesign un if you'd like. They'd all mainly be females as I'd call the flower sisters. Anyways, bye bye!!!! See you all next time!!!