𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 《𝚂𝚊𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚛》

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1/???

"Sally!" The H/c shouted to the giggling bluenette, who so happened to have Y/n L/n's Journal. Although this journal didn't hold her deepest darkest secrets, it held pages and pages of essays on Serial Killers.

Now, you're probably thinking that it's for a class at Nockfell High, but it may surprise you that no, that's acually not the case. Y/n acually likes to WRITE full on essays about Serial Killers. No one knows why, and neither does she.

"Give it back, shorty!" She speed up, angry burning behind those playful eyes. "You're shorter than me, toots!" But he ran faster, and faster, and fa-

BANG!

Almost out of no where, Y/n was on top of the male, knee on his back while she had his arms behind his back, and well. Same pose as an officer about to arrest someone on the ground.

"Asshole!" She playfully-angrly growled, snatching the journal out of his hands.

"Did you? Did you just tackle me like a damn police officer?" He slipped out her loosened grasp, sitting on his bum. "Indeed I did, Fisher. Indeed I did." She smiled apologetically, flipping through the word covered pages looking for any damage from the chase. "How'd you learn to do all of that?" He asked, cutely tilting his head to the side, wondering how she pulled it off. Now that he thinks about it, she's always been a good fighter. Always. Never once lost a single fight.

"A... elt.." she muttered, puffing her cheeks out in embarrassment. "What?"
"I'm a black belt... There! Ya happy!" She shoved her face in the journal, reading a random page about Edmund Kemper.
"Damn, really? You never told me that." He said, feeling a bit pouty since she is his best friend. "Yeah, I know. Anyways, wanna go get something to eat? Pizza, maybe?" She asked, helping him up to his feet. He just barley towered over her, only by a inch or two. "Yeah, sure. On me." And the two walked off, teasingly joking around. Just horsin' around, she'd say.

"When will they get together already?!" Ash threw her hands in the air, hardcore shipping her childhood bestfriend, Y/n L/n with Sal Fisher. "They will, alright." The tall burnette teen held a mischievous glint in his eyes, "They will."

   "Detective L/n?" The chief knocked on the rookies office door, as she looked up from her paperwork and at her boss. "Yes, detective Smith?" She stood up and saluted him, as he held his usual uninterested look in his ocean blue eyes. "You're needed back in Nockfell. You're the best rookie here, and the only one out who knows Nockfell like the back of their hand." He leaned against her doorframe, crossing his arms over his broad chest. "Wha-... Why? What happened?" She dropped her salut, with that good ol' curious look plastered on her beautiful perfected face . Although she was quite curious, she felt a voice already tell her, in a way.
   "Mass murder. Addison Appartments."

  Her fears were clarified. Addison Appartments, her first home. Sure, she moved a lot before settling in Nockfell, but Addison Appartments was her first real home. Her first real family, too.

"Who's the main culprit?" Her heart pounded against her ribcage, worry and regret arising in her eyes.

"Sal Fisher."

Hi! I know that was short, but this is kind of a book idea. Still thinking about it, though! Not an official idea! I'd like to hear what you guys have to think; yes or no to the book idea? Comment, please!

Also! I'm still working on a request, and I plan on having the deadline on Sept. 5th, since I tend to procrastinate a lot. Adios!