After a long Ride

"Are you okay Diane? You look so hyper yet depressed" Her best friend Cloei said while watching her jumping in the couch.

Diane heard what her best friend said but she did not insist to reply, instead, she continue what she is doing.

Cloei stand from where she is sitting and tried to stop Diane from jumping by grabbing her in her arms.

"hey lady, are you okay? What's up with you?" Cloei asked.

Diane smiled bitterly and stared to Cloei's eyes. Tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Heyyy why are you crying? What's the matter Diane? I'm your best friend so tell me. why are you crying right now? did you argue again with Zian?" Cloei asked.

Diane wiped her tears and said, "No we did not argued, I just missed him so much. Remember he's in Bohol for a voluntary mission?"

"Oh so that's why you are crying huh? Why missing him, lady? Don't you guys have phones? Can't you chat with each other?" Cloei smirked

"We do have, but there's no signal in where he is right now. He can't reply on my text, calls nor chats. Damn I miss him so much Cloei" Diane cried again.

"Don't worry about her lady! He'll be fine there and he'll be back this coming Wednesday right? Just wait. He'll be home three days from now" Cloei wiped her best friend's tears and smiled to her.

Diane was so upset, She has no contact with her husband for almost three weeks now. Zian, Diane's husband is a licensed Doctor. Zian has his fraternity of Doctors where they yearly voluntarily go to provinces which are far from hospitals and clinics to medicate people in there.

Zian has a good heart, that's why Diane fall for him. He is caring, gentleman and he has a lot of respect to his wife Diane. They are almost two years married to each other.

-- Tuesday Morning --

After Diane washed her face and teeth, she opened the refrigerator to cooked for breakfast. She cooked two sunny side up eggs and four hotdogs, she prepared two hot coffee and place these all on the table. She usually do this every morning to serve her husband who is always off to work.

Diane was acting weird,she knows that her husband was not around but she still prepares for him. She was like going insane but it's her way to not feel alone.

After eating breakfast. Diane decided to listen to some music. She opened the TV and connected it in YouTube.  She started choosing of which music video will she watch and listen to.

She dances with the rhythm of the music, she also started singing along with the song. She jump into the sofa. acting like a child. But after an hour, her phone rang and she immediately grab it. thinking that it's her husband who were calling.

But it was Cloei, she said she'll go to Diane's house to pay her a visit. Cloei knows how her best friend Diane missed Zian a lot, she knows that Diane was so boring and so depressed this past few weeks. She doesn't want her best friend to become totally insane,

When Cloei reached Diane's house, they decided to go for a grocery and shopping. But when Cloei's father called  thru phone, she left Diane and rushed to go home. That's fine with Diane, she understands it. Besides it's already eight in the evening, Diane must be home before nine pm. It's her curfew hour.

Diane decided to go home after buying goods in the grocery and after shopping for some new clothes for her and her husband. She opened the door of their house, she first turned the lights on but it won't opened.

Huh? Is it brown out?
she asked in her thoughts.

She knows that she already pay the bills, she was thinking to call the Meralco but it's late in the evening now to do that.

Hmm where did I put the candles? Hays maybe I should placed some candles near the door next time?

She closed the door and she got shocked when she felt a warm soft lips in her neck. That lips leave droplets of kisses on her neck. She did not worry cause she was familiar with  these kisses.

She then felt hot and sexy. She haven't felt this thing since three weeks. Someone gave her a warm and tender hug from behind of her back. She felt so protected and safe. He grab her waist to faced him. He then pressed Diane against his body. He touches his lips to Diane's, kissing her passionately.

His hands started to travel around her body. He undress her. Still giving her passionate kisses that she desires. She knows where to find his bottoms so she unlock all of it revealing his masculine body in the dark. They both missed this. They're both thirsty with each other's hugs and kisses, thirsty with each others only.

It's very dark, silent and cold. What's happening was too fast and breath taking. But one thing is for sure. she we're no longer sad and alone, cause her beloved husband is at home at last.