Sensei

"Sorry Sir but I don't know the answer" Yna said to her teacher as the teacher called her to answer a question.

"Next time, pay attention sweetie" The teacher said with a calm voice.

Yna Hermoza was a grade 12 Gas student. She is 17 years old but will turn 18 soon.

She has this one professor who call her a lot in class to answer some question and often uses her name to be an example in a sentence.

Yna ever get mind it, she's cool with it. But when she noticed that it was too much, she felt awkward and irritated. but sometimes she likes it, maybe for some reasons.

Her subject teacher,  Mr. Mencuzo, was a tall, not so handsome teacher. He was smart, off course. Students like him for being humorous, funny yet intelligent teacher. Girls also like her for having a blue eyes, yes he is masculine. He can make your undies drop in just one glance.

                                  ***

"Yna?" He called Yna as he saw her walking along the street

Yna look on her back to see who called her name, as she saw it was Mr. Mencuzo, she answered, "Yes Sir?" and waited for him,

He stopped in front of her. "Are you on your way home?" He asked.

They both continue walking so as their conversations

"Yes Sir" she answered and smiled

"Do you mind if I walk you home?" he asked again.

"Isn't a bad thing? You're a teacher, I'm a student. Perhaps who will ever see us may misunderstand it?" she replied looking straight into his eyes.

He smirked and answered her, "Nah, don't mind them" then he give her a wide smile.

They continue their conversation, and finally reached home. They had ice cream and it was delicious. Yna was so happy during their conversation. It is true indeed that Mr. Mencuzo is funny guy.  He mad Yna laugh as they walk on the way home.

They stopped infront of a small blue gate,written on it is 'Vallaca Family'

"This is where I live Sir. Come inside and have some coffee" she said with a soft voice.

"Do you mind? he asked as a response.

She raised her left eyebrows and said. "Nah"

Mr. Mencuzo nodded and they both entered the house. The house was not that big, but it is clean and neat.

Yna introduced her teacher to her mom and Yna's mother offered them a snack to eat. It was before 7:30pm when Mr. Mencuzo leaved.

                                 ***

Since that day, Mr. Mencuzo always walk home with Yna. He also give Yna a lot of gifts and presents, it was not normal for a student and a teacher. Perhaps Mr. Mencuzo has a crush to Yna. Maybe he likes Yna.

students and other teacher noticed this closeness between Mr. Mencuzo and Yna. Rumors spread that they are both in a relationship with each other.

What's going on between Mr. Mencuzo and Yna lasted for almost half a year but everything changed when Mr. Mencuzo walked Yna home

"Where is your mom Yna?" he asked as he drink the pineapple juice given by Yna.

Yna looked around and noticed that her mom was not in the house. They we're in the kitchen so she looked in the refrigerator if ever there is a note.

Hey sweety, I'll be gone for about 1 hour, just gonna buy some stuffs in the grocery

-mom

Her mom said in a note. Yna felt numb on her legs when she realized that it was only her and her teacher were in the house.

She looked to Mr. Mencuzo and it was chill and relaxed at the whole time while drinking his juice.

"Ah, she's out for grocery" he said and continue walking to the living room. He sat on the couch and Yna sat beside him. Mr. Mencuzo started making jokes and that is the time when Yna forget about that she was nervous earlier.

Mr. Mencuzo started talking about his life, he was an adopted child and up to this time, he was still looking for his mother. the conversation between the two become more serious. Mr. Mencuzo said he was longing for a mother's love, for an affection.

One drop of tear fell from Yna's left eye. She was empathetic with the story of Mr. Mencuzo.

At that time, Mr. Mencuzo felt hot as Yna cried because of the story of his life. He move closer to Yna. But the student did not noticed it.

"Yna?" he called her name.

She looked to him and then he kissed her. Yna felt numb, her eye were widely open, she was shocked. She wants to pushed her teacher, but something was stopping her in doing that. Maybe she likes it, but as her teacher continue kissing her,she found out that she do really like it, kissing with her teacher.

Her teacher was passionately kissing her, his lips were so soft and sweet. after few more seconds, Yna parted her lips to give way for her teacher's tongue.

Yna were still in her school uniform, so, her teacher started unbuttoning it, and when he is done, he capped Yna's breast and started to massage it gently.

"Sensei..." she moaned as they both exploded. A wide smile curved in her face, and so as in her teacher.

In just a few minutes, everything happened. It was a bad thing for both of them, cause he is a teacher and she is a student of him.