Becoming more Confident

"Mura nga lang talaga yung pagpapalagay ng dibdib dito nay, dito na lang tayo" A young lady said while walking thru out the exit, probably, she's in her mid twenties. She's on the phone and I think she's talking to her mom.

I'm in a clinic, well I will not mention the name of it cause I think this is a very exclusive clinic only for those who are extremely ugly. Why Am I here? Off course because I was hoping to get a well done body cause that is what this clinic offers, not to mention it's very extremely low price payment.

Some girls have stretch marks,some have pimple and other flaws in their face and body. But you know what? I have all of what they have, all of those sh*tty imperfection and I hate it. In my 23 years of existence, I spend 17 years of it being bullied. My parents know how I struggle everyday because of this face, because of this big scar in my neck.

"Gusto mong ipatanggal ang buo mong mukha at magparetoke huh?" The Doctor asked me. He's name was Doc. Alejandro Felipe, base on his looks, I think he's in mid thirty. He's masculine, tall, probably 5'9? And damn, he got the looks. He has this light brown eye, think eyebrows. I think he also has eight pack abs.

"Yes Doc" I confidently answered him.

"Are you serious about it?" he asked again. A smiled to him and answered, "Yes'

"Wow, confident. well then that's nice. See me on the Sunday and we will discuss on which part you want me to start"

                                 ***

"Why? Why did you ever done this to me? Am I ugly? Am I not sexy?" I asked him while wiping my tears off, he watched me.

"Babe don't cry too much please, don't wipe your eyes too much" he picked my hands gently. Then he wipe my tears with a tissue. I look straight in his eyes with pure anger.

"Why babe? I just made your eyes one month ago, you need to be careful with it" he added.

"I can't take this anymore babe, I'm sorry", I stand from the sofa and started walking towards the door.

He quickly stood up to stopped me, he hugged me, and squeeze me, causing my nose to be squeezed,

"OMG!!", I shouted as I felt that my nose was squeezed.

"Ohh sorry babe, I forgot about your nose, it was very fresh. It cannot be squeezed nor be touched", he was nearly to cry, while saying how sorry he is for what he have done to me.

"Babe, I love you and you are the one who transformed me into this, I think I must not break up with you but you must not do this again!", I shouted. Wide smile curve in his face and a tear drop from his one eye.

"I love you too babe...", he moved his face closer to mine and that is the time when he puts his lips into mine.

He kissed me passionately, but as I felt the hotness of the moment, I return his passionate kisses  with a wild kiss but then he pushed me and said..

"Ey babe don't kiss to hard, your lips might be smashed, we have to be careful and gentle"

Do I have to be beautiful to be love? Do I have to be sexy or be attractive to be love? Do I really need to change my own self to be love? Why do this Earth only love those who are pretty? Why?