im falling for him

Then out of no where a dance battle began.
I slowly backed away from the crowd and grabbed Brady then Mack and went to the entrance."That mannequin with 6 rows of teeth just asked me out" Mack said annoyed.

"And I think Seacat might have asked me out" I said blushing a bit "and apperently are Butchy and Lela my siblings "I said happy. "First of all are you blushing? And second of all HOW??!!" Brady said looking at me in surprise.

"No I'm not I'm just warm and yes Butchy told me our mother gave me my bracelet when I was little and then I suddenly disappeared and they never found me, Lela remembered me a little and just walked up to me." I said so happy. "But how can your family be from a movie!??" Mack asked. "I don't know, but I'm just happy I  found them" I said smiling. Then Mack started rambling about everything that has happened. When I remembered something.

"Guys, GUYS.... we have a problem" I said with panic showing in my face." What" asked Brady confused." We changed who they fell for, we CHANGED THE MOVIE" I said with a panic in my voice. The dance battle had stopped and they had went back to doing there own thing. Is there anyway this could effect anything in the movie?" Mack asked. "Well it affected who they fell for, who knows what else it could effect" I said.

"Ok Brady, Y/n, you know I don't wanna know and I know I don't want to know, but you said there is a storm at the end of the movie, is there anything that could effect that storm?" Mack asked. Brady and I tried to think and when we realized something that could effect the storm, we looked at each other and our eyes widened and we grabbed Mack's hand, then started running.

"See I didn't want to know"Mack said. When we was running we stoped for a second and then we heard someone shout my name, we turned around and saw Cheechee"Hi Cheechee what was it you wanted" I asked" Butchy is worried over you, he made us go out looking for you after what happened with that surfer"Cheechee answered with her hands on her hips.

"Ok Mack, Brady you will have to go without me, I'm coming Cheechee, bye guys" I said walking away with Cheechee."Hey there you are y/n I was worried about you, you just disappeared after I got you from that salty surfer" Butchy said hugging me from the side. "Hey big brother, I was just with my friends and I'm okay no need to worrie anymore" I said hugging him back.

I talked to Lela about me living with them and sharing room with her she until she saw Brady. We walked over to Brady and Mack." Thanks again for catching me you should know that.." Lela started but then she saw Mack.

"Bunkers are you two together, I would never steal someones boyfriend, it would be like stealing and they are probably hard to return " Lela asked Mack. "Uh No we're not together I mean we are together but not... together." Mack tried to explain "Lela this is Mackenzie and y/n you already know"brady said

"So you wouldn't mind if Brady took me for a walk on the beach"Lela asked."Please the beaches are meant to be walked on that's why their called...beaches.."Mack said and I looked at her confused. " you guys are strange, I like that, uh meet me by the water Brady, it was very nice meeting Mackenzie and I'll see you tonight y/n." Lela said smiling while walking away.

" I don't get it, okay first you break up with me, but then you throw me in the arms of someone else" Brady said and I walked away to the ocean.

Third POV:

" She's crushing on you"mack answered. " I like you and until you go to that school I'm not gonna like anyone else but you"brady said."the way I like you"he then added. "Your not seeing what right in front of you" mack said pointing to Lela.

"YOUR right in front of me"he said annoyed." I could explain it to you but I can't understand it for you" mack said grabbing his wrists the looks over to Tanner. "So the way to get her to like him is for me to deflect her affection off of me and on to him". Brady said a bit confused.

" I hope so mack said, I'm gonna do the same with Tanner". Mack said."Alright I will be back when I get that smoking hot girl to hate me"Brady said then walking away. Y/n was standing at the edge of the water just looking out over the ocean, it was beautiful. She turned around and saw Tanner started playing guitar and singing so she sang along when it was Lela's turn.

Tanner:I believe we all have a soul mate, the chance for a perfect duet, i believe in hopeless devotion, i just haven't found it yet

But in my mind I see, the chick, who is meant for me, she'll be someone who is lovely, someone wonderful and true.

L&Y/n: The kind of boy, who makes who makes you smile, even when you're feeling blue

T&L: And I know, I know he's/she's out there, most definitely, oh yeah

L: Not a phony, or a fake, sweeter than a chocolate shake, my meant to be

T&L: When it's meant to be, you go kinda crazy, you forget your name, when it's meant to be, that's destiny callin' and nothing ever will be the same! oh yeah!

M&Y/N: You need a girl who's into music, to ride up high on cupid's wings!

B: Find that boy with perfect hair, Hello, Hollywood ending with strings!

All: Oh, I know, I know he's/she's out there, can't you see? oh yeah! Maybe you've already met, the one you'll never forget! Your meant to be! 

When it's meant to be! The stars seem to glisten! Meant to be! all the clouds depart When it's meant to be! That's destiny callin! And if you listen you'll find your heart!

Y/N:Four eyes meet, and the meet is sweet, could it lead to something more?

All: What's the deal? when the way you feel is something you never felt before! 

L&T:Oh! Gee! 

B&M:Um...Plan B?

All:When it's meant to be, you go kinda crazy, you forget your name, when it's meant to be, that's destiny callin' and nothing ever will be the same!

Seacat's POV

While I was walking down the beach I saw y/n,she was singing, I decided to walk over to her. I tapped her on her shoulder. She Flinched then turned around. "Oh hi Seacat you scared me, I didn't hear you coming" she said smiling at me while giggling. "I'm sorry y/n I didn't try to scare you, I heard you singing and I just wanted to talk a little.

I saw y/n blushing a bit, while smiling. She was so cute, wait am I falling for y/n. I saw y/n look behind me and her eyes widened. "Um Seacat I'm sorry but I have to go because my brother and his friends are coming this way and I know they wont like me talking to you, I'll meet you like tomorrow maybe" y/n said a little stressed.

I didn't care if she's Butchy's sister, she doesn't seem to be like them., she seems like a wonderful person, she seemed so kind compared to them"Well then I'll see you tomorrow" I said then kissed her cheek and walked away ,she looked at me smiling and I saw her blushing again.

Y/n's POV

Seacat KISSED my cheek and walked away, I turned around smiling at him while I was blushing and he just smiled, with that perfect smile of his, it only made me blush even more. I turned back around and saw my brother there with his friends looking at me questioning, he had his arm crossed over his chest. I looked at him skocked, with my mouth slightly open. Oh no this can't be good!!