Olicity: Cupid's Arrow

Oliver Jonas Queen. That name was quite famous in Starling City. After the whole issue with Slade Wilson things started to look back to normal for him and his secret identity the Arrow. There was just one thing that bothered him still... He had not gone to his own mother's funeral due to a moment of weakness. So he made his way to the cemetery to have what could only calm his mind after a night of crime fighting. A spiritual talk with his mother... Oliver knew he was just talking to himself but deep down in his heart he also knew that his mother could hear him in some way. He was heading back to his base after a night of patrol he had to make sure that there was no more of Slade's soldiers out there, Felicity and Diggle kept contacting him, but he didn't answer. He then arrived at his mother grave still in his suit.

"Hey mom... I remember... When I had a rough time I could come to you and dad." He removed his hood and sat down facing the grave. "It was mostly you though... Dad was off having one of his crazy adventures or something." He chuckled while gently placing his had on her grave and frowned slightly. "I... I know I've said it a million times, but... I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to save you. I wish I could back and make things better I would do it in a heartbeat.." His eyes began to get watery... "Mom I love you.. I love you with all my heart.." He let the tears fall down after a while the silence was stopped by his phone ringing the contact was Detective Lance he changed his voice before he answered it. "What is it Detective?"

"Oliver... I need you back at the base ASAP." It wasn't Detective Lance after all it was Diggle.

"Right now isn't a good time." He said in a serious tone.

"Felicity's gone.." Diggle said with a tone of sadness slash anger in his voice.

"What..?! Diggle what do you mean she's gone?" He said as he stood up.

"She insisted of waiting for you to return so we could talk to you about what's been bothering you and she said she was going out to get some food. After a while she didn't come back I went looking for her I didn't find her..." Diggle sighed.

"Have you tried tracking her phone?" Oliver said as he started to walk out of the cemetery.

"I've tried twice and still nothing.." Diggle said as he went to go sit at Felicity's work station down at the base.

"Maybe we can --" His call was interrupted by a buzzing noise and before he knew there was a different voice at the end of the line.

"Hello Oliver.. It's nice to finally be back in contact with you." The voice said.

Oliver recognized the voice in a second. "Malcolm Merlyn... I seem to recall putting a arrow through your heart the last time we encountered."

"Trust me Oliver... I didn't forget about that I just have... a test one I would like for you to help me with." Malcolm said in calm voice.

"I've heard enough from you, tell me where she is and I'll be there in thirty minutes." Oliver said with a angry tone.

"I'm in the church... The one in the Glades. I suggest you hurry though it's very rude to keep this girl waiting." Malcolm said putting the phone next to Felicity's face.

"O-Oliver.." Was all she could say before Malcolm closed the phone.

"Felicity!!" Oliver then got on his motorcycle and rode to the church. With anger in his eyes he ran every light in a rush to save her. He finally made it to the church as he kicked the doors down to revealed Felicity tied up to a chair in the middle of the building. He quickly ran up the her and begin to untie her. "It's alright I'm gonna get you to safety." He assured her.

"Are you sure about that?" Malcolm said as he was now behind Oliver by a few feet with five other men in front of him. "These are my five top men every time I've sent them to kill someone they've accomplished their objective. Now it's time to see if they'll succeed here." He said calmly.