Chapter 5

Leo's P.O.V

"Hey Leo! Want to try this takoyaki?" she asked. "No don't worry it's fine I got to go now, bye" I said then ran

------

*Tomorrow*

"Hey Leo could you help me with my homework?" Nini asked. "Sorry but I have to tutor someone..bye" I then left

-----

*The day after*

"Hey Leo, do you want to go out with us?" Nini asked. "Sorry..I feel like I'm not in the mood to..look the bus is there, I have to go now, bye.." I said then left

-----

*2 weeks later*

I have been avoiding her for 2 weeks, damn I feel so lucky. But I still feel hurt. I mean imagine you have been liking your best friend eversince you were a kid? Well I guess it's time to move on..

As I was walking I saw in my peripheral view Jennie walking towards me.

"Sorry but I have some errands to do" I told her without looking at her. I was about to walk away when she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the janitors room.

"You have been saying that for 2 weeks! 2 weeks Leo! You fucking moron! I don't even know if you're still my best friend, well actually I don't feel like you are" She pushed me  not too hard.

I clenched my jaw and fisted my hands.

"You have no right to say that Jennie!" I yelled back. She was taken back when I called her Jennie since I never called her that.

"You know what you're right, I am a moron.. I mean why would I like my best friend when she clearly has a relationship with someone else.." I chuckled weakly.

"wait..what do you mean?" she asked.

"You want to hear it Jennie? I fucking love you eversince we were kids. And it hurts me everytime I see you with him.. I always smile to you guys eventhough I'm hurting inside. Have you ever notice? Oh right..you don't have time for me since all you do is spend your time with that fucking douchebag!" I yelled.

"He's not a douchebag!" She yelled back and slapped my cheek so hard that it can be heard from the outside.

I held my cheek and chuckled.

"Oh shit.. Leo.. Im-" I cut her off when I walked away going back to my house.

*At home*

I threw my bag and kept hitting the wall while my tears are falling off. "Fuck this shit"

I went downstairs and grabbed some vodka.

I drank almost a half of it. I felt like I was gonna..yep definitely I'm gonna

*snore*