Chapter 1

10 years before..

Leo's P.O.V   (The name of Lisa as a boy)

I sighed as cold chills ran through my body. I placed my hands inside my jacket. As I was walking I saw a girl getting bullied by 2 boys.

I walked near them and shouted "hey!" then the 2 boys looked at me. "What?!" he said. "Leave her alone" I said while clutching my hands.

The boy went near me and grasped the collar of my jacket. "Listen here, how about you mind your own business or else you'll face the consequences" the boy looked at me full of anger.

I clenched my jaw and pushed him making him fall down. Then his friend charged at me and pushed me down. He held my arms and made me stand. The boy that I pushed stood up and made his way to punch me.

He punched so hard making bruises all over my face. Then they let go of me walking away while laughing. I stood up and stumbled. I looked at the girl and saw her sobbing. I walked closer to her and patted her head.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded and wiped her tear. "I'm Leo by the way, your name??" "I'm Jennie" she answered while smiling. I took her hand and pulled her up making her stand. "Want to go to the swings?" "Sure!" She said excitedly.

After one hour

"And he was like shocked when I pulled his boxers up making it ripped off" I said laughing. She laughed and wiped a tear off.

"Jennie!" I heard an old woman shouted. Then the old woman went near us. "Jennie let's go home now" She said. "okay Mom" "Hey Leo let's be best friends?" "s-sure!" I said smiling. The old woman came to me and asked "Do you want to eat with us?" "Sure Ma'am". The old woman laughed and said "just call me Auntie". I nodded and followed them.

After eating with the Kims

"Auntie I have to go now thank you for inviting me for dinner" I smiled. "You're welcome dear" she smiled. "Hey um..see you again tomorrow? At the swings" She said looking down. "Sure" I smiled. Then she hugged me and let go, making me feel butterflies all over inside my tummy. She smiled and waved while closing the door.

And that was the day I realized I liked Jennie Kim