Rikara story

Omkara married Gauri because he was forced to. Jhanvi's wish to make Gauri his daugther-in-law supported by Dadi. Omkara does not like Gauri, but Gauri vows to always be loyal to her husband.

One time Gauri is confronted with a problem regarding an affair with Ajay. But that was just a misunderstanding. Ajay is Gauri's English teacher with Shivay's help.

Omkara has insulted, accused and expelled Gauri from OM. Omkara feels guilty. Gauri returns the divorce papers his signed.

Om got word from the hospital about routine pregnancy checks. He did not know that Gauri was pregnant. He felt angry and disappointed. He also felt sorry for her. He tells someone to look for Gauri.

Gauri is hiding in the village. His disappointment at the accusation of Omkara becoming the new Gauri. She lives with his mother in the village. But his mother died of illness.

Residents see it as a cheap woman because there is no marriage bond. Gauri indeed concealed his identity as his wife and daugther-in-law. She no longer uses sindoor and mangalsutra.

Neighboring Recha who knows Gauri's secrets and problems tells everything throughout the village. Since then residents have become sympathetic to Gauri. And protect Gauri.

When there is a celebration of seven months of pregnancy one of the residents. Gauri was included in the event. They are happy about joy.

Omkara found Gauri at the party. He asks Gauri to return to OM. But Gauri's anger is also the anger of the villagers. They protect Gauri and send the Oberoi family away.

They remain and will bring Gauri home with the help of the police. Residents are afraid and ask Gauri to go home because she is still the legal wife of Omkara. Gauri is surprised because Omkara did not divorce her. He burned the letter in front of Gauri and the villagers.

Gauri eventually returned to OM but not as a daugther-in-law or wife but as the mother of his child. She had erased his memory of marriage and rules as a Bahu.

They accept Gauri's decision, but not for Omkara. She is still the legal wife and father of the baby Gauri conceives. He will still try to make Gauri melt.

But Gauri remained in his stance. She is only the mother of the baby she is carrying. And will always protect and guard against any problems. She did not want his baby to have bad luck like her. She will remain steadfast and will not forgive Omkara.

But is that true? Try to explain it.