Epilog 1

Zara Omkara Singh Oberoi

🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸

Daily routines.

Omkara helps Gauri bathe Zara, he knows since morning Gauri has to prepare everything. Starting from breakfast, clothes, paperwork, children and children of Om's size.

Omkara will always fight with Zara in any case. For example when bathing Zara, persuading her to take a shower was a difficult challenge. Just try it.

"Zaraa .. baby .. let's take a shower"

While she was sitting and playing, Omkara came near her. Like seeing a stranger who wanted to approach him, Zara looked up and silently frozen. She crawled to his feet and walked away. That is rejection.

Omkara blinked many times and looked at her in surprise. Not stopping there, Omkara chased after her and held her lightly. And rejection again. She cries.

"Aaaaaaaahhhkk ..." she shouted.

"Zara it's time to take a shower, Dad will bathe you .. hmm."

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHKKK"

She cry grew louder and she struggled to get free from Omkara's embrace.

"Maammma ... umma."

She tears broke out when his wept. Her eyes were red with tears, her nose was red with runny nose. This is the action of the drama Omkara when with Zara. They like not getting along.

"Honey why are you crying ... Cup. Cup. Cup."

Zara saw her mother sitting on the sofa nursing her little brother. Gauri glanced at Zara's behavior who did not want to be touched by Omkara. She also noticed, Omkara was like a stranger to her. After Gauri put Zaroon to sleep in the crib, she took over carrying Zara. Zara cried hiccups hiding his face while hugging his mother's neck.