Chapter 3

-Hayes POV-

I woke up around 3 and decided to just chill for the day

Tomorrow I want to ask out Julie! I hope she says yes I want to invite her over to swim in my pool and towards the end I'll ask her.

-Julie's POV-

After I was done talking to hayes I watched tv until like 3 then I went down stair and watched a movie with my sister and we both fell asleep to Narnia. I then woke up around 7 and ate dinner, took a shower, and went to bed.

{The next day}

- Hayes POV-

I texted Julie and ask her if she wanted to come over to my house to swim at one and she said yes. Honestly I was pretty excited. I made turkey sandwiches and got bags of chips and some drinks and I put them outside on the table. I also blew up a bunch of flotation because she loves them. Time had never been so slow.

-Julie's POV-

I woke up to a text from Hayes.

He asked if I wanted to swim at his house around 1. I told him yes and went down stairs to eat breakfast. I then took a shower, got dressed in a white 2 piece bathing suit and some pink flipflops with a matching over dress. And I decided to keep my hair down. After that I took my dog for a walk by the lake, my dogs name is Katie. It was about a 15 minute walk. When i was done I just watched tv and checked my Instagram Til it was 1.

Once it was 1 o'clock I walked up to Hayes' house and he invited me inside he told me he had made lunch for when we got hungry and we walked outside to his backyard where his pool was. We were in the pool for a good hour. He then said he was hungry so we ate our sandwiches and ate some chips and also drink Gatorade. Then Hayes told me he had something important to tell me.

Hayes- Julie I want to ask you something.

Julie-um Ok

Hayes- Can we... Would you... Will you be my girlfriend?

Julie- Hayes of course

Hayes- Really?

Julie- Yes!

After that we hung out and my sister and Nash came and we all hung out together all day. It was fun.

I was so excited the next morning I was just happy.

I texted hayes if he wanted to go to the park and he said yes.

So I got up, showered, got dressed in a red crop top with white high waisted shorts and some red converse, I blow dried my hair and put it in a French braid.

I went down stairs grabbed a peach and headed to the park.

-Hayes POV-

I woke up to a text from Julie. She asked me to go to the park. Like yeah!

I took a shower and got dressed also put on a SnapBack and ate a banana.
(Why did I make them eat fruit? I don't know )
When I finally got to the park she had just got there too. I ran up to her

H- Hey Julie! What's up?

J- Nothing just thought we could hangout and you know catch up with each other.

H-Cool. Race you up the tree!

We both were trying our hardest and then I got to the top first.

"How do you always beat me?! You're a girl!" Hayes complained.

"Skills!" I said with a smirk.

"This gives me an idea we should do a boy vs girl YouTube video to find out who the best is, ok?" Hayes said excited.

"Ok."

"Maybe ok will always be our forever." He tried to say romantically.

"That's not the quote! You are a humiliation to the fandom!"

He then apologized. LOL. After we talked a little we went over to his house to make the video.

H- Hey guys! I'm here with my friend Julie! And today we are going to do a boy vs girl challenge. So basically we are going to do a bunch of challenges and see who wins the most.

J- Obviously Girls are going to win!

H- We shall see!

We then did the challenges: Cinnamon challenge I won

Ice and salt challenge Hayes won

Push up challenge Hayes won

Water bottle challenge I won

We also did a tie breaker which was a pie eating contest. Hayes Won.

H- I AM THE CHAMPION ! NO TIME FOR LOSERS!

J- don't flatter yourself I let you won the Salt and ice challenge!

H- yeah right if so let's do a rematch .

J- ok

We did the rematch but we didn't show the ending of who won. Hayes was mad I won so he left it a mystery to his viewers.

After the video me and Hayed were messing around play fighting. Then Hayes finally pinned me down and kissed me.

It was like a circus in my stomach.
{edited}