Chapter 19

So my name is Kylie

And I'm going to be taking over for a little while.

My bestfriend is not going to be updating for a while.

Anyways enjoy!

*Thursday*

-Julie's POV-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I woke up at 5:30am.

It's time for Magcon!!

Yay! I rush down stairs.

We had packed everything the night before.

I ran back upstairs. I was so excited I forgot my phone, well almost.

I also grabbed my robe and redid my ponytail.

Then I headed downstairs and everyone was talking then Nash, Hayes, and I all got in the car, Hayes' mom drove and my mom was in the passenger seat. It was about a 30 minute drive.

Finally we arrived! Our moms walked us the furthest they could then we were on our own.

We bought a few snacks, then  went to use the restroom.

"Flight 397 is now boarding" we heard on the intercom. So we rushed over and boarded.

We sat in a 3 seater. Nash at the end me in the middle and Hayes by the window. We all rented a little movie on the tv we watched Toy Story. When it ended I was really tired.

" I think I'm going to take a nap I'm tired." I told the guys. As I said that Hayes got up to use the restroom in the back if the plane. I grabbed my sweater and my little neck pillow and fell asleep.

-Hayes POV-

I was walking back from the bathroom and noticed Julie was sleeping. On Nash's shoulder ew. "She fell asleep on me." Nash sounded a little annoyed but I didn't want to wake her so I just let her keep sleeping.

-Julie's POV-

I woke up to the sound of the flight attendant over the intercom saying we were going to land in about 10 minutes.

Yay!

I realized I had fallen asleep on Nash all I really did was just open my eyes and wait. Nash had realized I was awake but Hayes was asleep and I didn't want to wake him so I just left him alone. Me and Nash talked for a little while until we landed and we had to wake up Hayes.

-Hayes POV-

I woke up to what?

It was Julie her lips were on mine then she pulled away.

"I told you it would work." I heard Nash say.

Julie just giggled. Julie explained that I wouldn't wake up at all so Nash told her to kiss me.

"I should start not waking up more often." I said with a smirk.

After that we grabbed our carry-ons and got off the plane.

We all used the restroom and as we headed out there was about 20-30 fans.

Wow!

Nash and I had taken pics with them and then headed to our hotel room. It was a really big room with rooms inside of it.

Cameron had also met up with us and was going to be staying with us in the hotel.

I got a room so did Julie and Nash and Cameron was going to be sleeping on the pull out bed in the front room/ living room.

All of us unpacked and got settled in.

{edited}