Sneeky Peeky + CZENNIE THING

The preview is for a next next next? Chapter.

"Walking around the greenhouse is really a me thing, for I like flowers, plants in general. Even the poisonus ones~

Anyways, I was about to go out when I suddenly heard the wind, and wHOO, was it blowing hard... I had my lingering poison substance bomb thing in my hand-even I don't know what to call my own creations-as I looked around for the source."

Okay, now that that's been off, time for...

JIA + CZENNIES

Where I, a new NCTzen that was made around... a month or two ago? Somewhere there.

(Basically, this Is Jia (A/N) being woke)

So! I was actually watching a NCT vine video before writing this~ and, one of the vines were actually facing realuty or a solid half minute. The caption(?) was:

TY: To our fans too, I hope our fans are happy. Because I think they give us love to be happier. That's why we
don't want them to be disappointed. In order to do that, I will try harder. That's why nowadays(?) I live just by thinking about how to make these people happy.

I swear, if ya'll are screaming "TY TRACK" in the comments, this right here, is very serious, important, and very, very, touching.

Why?

NCT, just being NCT.

Everyone being themselves. Despite the treatment, the hate, the sasaengs, the demands, the accidents, everything. They deal with it sonehow and put smiles on all our faces.

But at the end of the busy schedule, at the end of the day,

these boys are humans. Real people. Not dolls. Ordinary people making an extraordinary difference.

Now, if you REALLY stan NCT and/or WayV, write down in the comments what NCT/WayV moment you thought was very touching, very nice, NCT/WayV being NCT/WayV, the guys being crackheads, something you did related to NCT or WayV, anything.

Or just write down memes-

And maybe some NCTzen shenanigans you experienced or did-

And then there's me~

[Me: I was playing this game related to slippers then Cherry Bomb popped in my mind. And while thinking of the lyrics:

"If you happy and you know it, clap your hands yo",

I did the dance to it,

one of the slippers (my right hand) spinning/rotating/being moved in front of my face.

Yeah, idiotic, but wHaT dO yOu exPecT fROm A NCTzEn, hUh????]

I hope you enjoyed my little rant thing, now to cure your sadness with NCT MEMES!!!
(I found them all on Google, btw-)

I hope you enjoyed my little rant thing, now to cure your sadness with NCT MEMES!!!(I found them all on Google, btw-)