QUESTION (Not SKZ, -w-)

1. For jisung__pwark!
I have something in plan for the NCT Dream book, bur it requires your permission and a desision~

My "kids" (Power!UKnown and the other UKnown AU versions) have a
dad-ish guy too, like Taeyong with the Dreamies.

Of course, they'll be able to go back to their timeline and Ethora, but Taeyong has to be related or know the dad figure of again, my "kids".

Just tell me here or on the updates book for I will put this there too.

Answer however you want, wether a yeet or a fuk no, I can take it~

2. For ElsaLadybugMantis
Girl, what the hell-

You just left me alone! I'm worried as flippin' hell! And if you dare to try telling me you're still in your parents' office or some random thing...

Be
Fucking
Honest
To
Me,
Your fucking
Bestfriend.

Please, I don't want you to end up like Jungsey.

3. For dark_nights_127
Unnie, do you know how cute you are and how you make me drop my uwu's with everything you do in little space?

If you don't get what I'm talking about...

Stan. dark_nights_127. For. UwU. And. Angst. Content.

4. For nnncttt
The twins miss Koki-

"MOM, KOKI HYUNG WAS SO COOL!!!"

"HE MAY HAVE BEEN A NOOB AT SMASH BUT HE'S STILL SO COOL!!!"

Now they won't stop pestering me about putting him in another
"OC MEETS OC" chapter. Just asking, not forcing, where is the Welsh, Smash noob, monkey laugh boi????

4. For that_one_gay_kid_97
It's either you saw that one chapter in one of my books, or you know what I was talking about that time.

No one, and I mean, NO ONE can or should judge soneone by their looks.

That pushes people to cutting, or worse, suicide.

Trust me, I've had those thoughts but I stopped ever since I found Wattpad amd Gacha. This and that make me happy, including the books of professional authors like the ones I follow and mention here,

and you're one of them.

5. For BTS_ARMY_LOVER_08
I still question why I inspire you so that's my question...

Why does a noob inspire a possible pro-

THAT GOES TO EVERYONE THAT FOLLOWS ME TOO, WHY FOLLOW A N00B, WHEN YOU CAN JUST FOLLOW WHO I FOLLOW?!-

Okay, I'll stop now-

So basically, these were questions and stuff I wanna say to the mentioned authors here. This will also be published in my new updates book, so be alert, uwu~

Byebo~

(That was on purpose)