Chapter 1- Thinking over and over

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Kirstie was in her room, playing with her ice powers, she had made an ice things such as herself, the earth, a plane and anything else..... Kirstie changed her power into the fire power..... She kept on shooting at the target she had made...... Kirstie didn't even realized that she accidently got a whole on the wall of her bedroom....

"oops" She said to herself while smiling.... "I must be over thinking about scott" She added,

She fixed her wall back with the fixing power and she stopped playing. She sighed heavily and layed down on her bed while thinking about scott...

"Ugh, how would I tell him? Should I tell or not? but if I tell, i'm scared he'll not like me back, that would probably a problem... it'll be awkward tho" She said to herself while looking at the ceiling...

She got a call.... She look at her phone and saw Mitch's name..... She decided to answer.

KIRSTIE'S POV

"Heeeeey Mitch, what's up?" I said through the phone,

"Hey, Kirstie, can you comeover at my house? If you're free" He asked,

"um, sure but when?" I asked back,

"whenever you want but at least today" He answered, I looked up at my icy watch and it read 6:26AM...... mmmm, still early

"What about now??" I frowned,

"sounds good" He said and I could feel him smiling,

"okay, wait in 15 to 30 minutes, I guess? See ya" I said,

"mmkay" He said and I hung up the phone,

I hurried up to shower-.... wait, oh I showered already..... I hurried up to change my clothes and have a light make up.... I went downstairs and to the door...

"mom!! dad!! going to Mitch!!" I yelled that could make the house echoed,

"Okay!!" I heard my dad yelled from the downstair's bathroom.

I went out and went to Mitch's house..... It didn't took me so long to walk because his house was not that far away from mine

I'm arrived.... I walked up to the stairs and was going to knock the door, before I could knock, Mitch already opened the door and asked me to come in, so I did.

I went inside his big yet beautiful house and to the living room... There, I saw the blondy guy, Scott.... He was sitting on the couch busy playing his iphone, He's sooooo freaking gorgeous with the outfits he wore. Oh gosh, I love this guy...

"umm, guess i'm not the only one here other than you?" I said when Mitch brought us a big bowl full of cereal.

Scott looked up from his phone and stared at me, right...... into..... my eyes..... The way his blue eyes stared at me makes me melt and screamed on the inside, I just smiled and sat down across from him...

"Hey, Kirstie" Oh boy, his voice was so ugh, idek how to explain... It makes me melt more....

"uh h-hye" I replied

Mitch put down the big bowl and sat on the floor, eating the cereals while watching tv....

"Uh, Mitch, why did you want me to come?" I asked, I immediately changed my power to the ice power.

"Just having some fun?" He smirked,

"Well, uh, the others?" I asked,

"Busy, so I decided to call you two here" He smiled, "I'll be upstair if you need me, the cereals are all yours.... and..... yeah, have some fun, I guess?" and he dissapeared,