Chapter 2

You were walking somewhere, trying to let out some steam.

"Luciano's getting on your nerves?"
You turned around and faced a tall man with blonde hair, purple eyes and a scar on his face, from his accent you knew he was German.
And he also seemed very familiar.
"I don't know you."
He was surprised, judging by his expression.

"Don't you recognize your old buddy Lutz?", he asked.
"Lutz", you repeated. It did seem familiar.
"I've lost a lot of my memories in a car accident due to brain damage", you explained. "I forgot."
He grinned and put an arm on your shoulder.
"Then we gotta remind you. How about a drinking contest?"
You frowned as soon as he mentioned it, but agreed anyways.

Lutz got out a lot of beer bottles.
You gulped when you saw the amount of beer he had. But then again, Germans are known for drinking a lot of beer.
He handed you a bottle opener and sat down next to you, at the big dining table.
You opened the bottle, and the cap fell onto the table.
He did the same, and looked at you, grinning.
"Well then. Prost."
The corners of your lips curled into a small grin before both of you started to down the whole bottle in one go.
You made a face, not being used to the taste of alcohol for a long time.
Glancing at the German, who was eyeing you too, the two of you locked eyes.
"Want to quit?", the blonde asked.
And of course, you were competetive.
"No." You grabbed another bottle of beer and opened it.

"Holy shit...", Lutz muttered.
He was gripping onto his empty beer bottle, already on the verge of passing out.
You smirked.
It was your tenth beer bottle, and you only felt a little fuzzy, and also a little dizzy.
"Want to quit?", you asked, mimicking his arrogant tone at the beginning of your little contest.
"Ja."
You got up, stumbling a little in the process.
"Good night, Lutz." You patted him on the back while trying to make your way to somewhere.

Assuming you had a room somewhere, you were wandering around in the house, walking into random rooms, trying to find an empty one with a bed.
It was difficult for you - hell, you've just had ten bottles of beer and were miraculously able to still walk around and function somehow.
"Oh fuck it", you slurred and walked into the next room you passed by.
You found a bed, and immediately jumped onto it.
And before you knew, you were in the land of dreams, resting well before the hangover.

~*~

You opened your eyes, and you were immediately greeted with a headache.
Sitting up, you held your head rubbed it lightly.
"Ten beer, holy shit", you whispered.
"Ah, (y/n)... I didn't expect to find you... In my bed..."
You looked up and saw a blonde male sitting on a chair.
His hairstyle was similar to Luciano's, but it was blonde and the curl was on the other side.
He wore a white designer suit, pink shades and a pink scarf.
Looking at him, you felt a little ashamed of your own clothing, for some reason.
You were wearing a white dress shirt, a long, black coat, black pants, black boots, and a white silk scarf.

"I do know you, don't I."
"Sì! I'm Flavio! How can you possibly forget me, bella."
"I guess you didn't make enough of an impact to stay in my memory. I forgot thanks to a car crash."
He looked a little shocked.
"I..."
"You can't change it. Don't be sorry", you muttered and stood up, but you got up too fast and almost fell.
But Flavio was quick enoggh to catch you.
"Careful", he spoke.
"Whatever."
He helped you up and you walked to the door.
"(Y/n)."
You stopped, but didn't bother to turn around.
"Your taste in clothes hasn't changed", he scoffed. "I'll bring you better clothes, you look like a-"
And you left, slamming the door shut.

You walked into the dining room, just to find Luciano scolding Lutz for your little drinking contest.
"-clean that fucking shit up!"
"Okay, okay. Calm down..."
You scowled and decided to intervene.
"For fucks sake, Luciano. If you treat your people like that, I really wonder how they decide not to fucking leave", you growled.
He glared at you.
"You know I could kill you right now", he hissed.