Untitled Part 1

Who am i fooling? People maybe, not myself. When I tell them, that i can't take it anymore. That all it is, is that what they see. The end of the road. That peace.
I swear nothing gets me more satisfied than empty streets in the dark. Loosing my ego between the crowds. Looking behind me, at all the past like trophies locked up inside my forever beating heart.
And there is a different God for soldiers, the one who judges hearts instead of deeds. Well, he never did anything for me but, he's proud of me.
Me, myself, I never felt proud a day. It is another feeling beyond my knowledge, to smile at death and be honored to have that mythical freedom. Walk that walk.
And as for my sins, all I can do is laugh at those who talks crimes. Shaming themselves, when they reach the limits of their moralities. Have anyone played the judge? Have anyone had a shred of a doubt? "What a waste of intelligence" that's is all I can pour at them when i pass by their lives.
As for my sins, I've never had second thoughts. If it's done, it only means it's already in the depth of your core. No real scene to trace, i just left the lessons to take from. And for your only witness, if it ever turns out to be you, then you will probably lose your mind trying to get someone to believe you. Better have mercy on yourself and let go. Go.
In my lonely nights, i disappear. The chemicals of my mind, always find their ways to please me. Oddly ways to impress me. A vision of a woman on a theater's stage, where the mess creates the beauty. And that's the only thing that's keeping me going.
However, you will never find me in a room full of mirrors, it will be too much for me to admit. She's not a puppet with many faces. She scares me to the bones, because she changes on me. Too many looks, no eye like the other, and what a terrible smile. Make my skin alerted. The strange room, Where the urge starts to hype me in to reach out.
I grew up hearing from the same people who are pitifully stuck inside their dead heads that, imagination is the only way out to escape reality. I take a breath and look arround, have I ever experienced something more wonderful than feeling real? I don't think i would lie on that. Imagination is such a limited place if you don't stray here, in reality, to purchase new inputs to your head.
Feed the crown. And as for the rest, it's an authentic dance away.