one

With my light blue high heels, I entered the library. My heels keeps on making sounds, I'm feel so stupid decided to wear heels today. I tried to walk slowly so that it can't make another annoying sounds and people staring at me irritably.

Walking around the library, something caught my eye. A book, a book that I never get tired of reading; "How To Kill A Mocking Bird".

I went to the bookshelf, where the book is. When I'm near it,

I heard a masculine voice at the another hall of books, so I decided to evesdrop.

There's a small gap between the books and I peaked through it to see what they are doing.

"--three hundred dollars, deal?" said the man with a leather jacket with matching hat on. "Deal." agreed the brunette haired man. They're so dark and mysterouis.

The man with a leather jacket lend a suit case to the blonde guy. The blonde was going to opent the case but the man with a leather jacket stopped him.

"Don't open it until I call you, got it?" the blonde nods.

Suddenly my phone rang. Shit.

I quickly grabbed my phone outta my pocket and turned around to the opposite side of the bookshelf. I answer my call and I'm pretending that I was looking for a book.

"Hello?...Dad!" I said and still pretending.

I felt someone staring at me, I turned around and see the man with a leather jacket is behind me. I stayed calm and smiled at him, pretending that I wasn't listening to their creepy conversation earlier. Then I got back looking for a book.

"Yeah, yeah...Okay, I will. Bye, dad. Love you too." I said and ended the call. I turned around once again to see if he's still there.

But the man behind me earlier was gone.

 ___

so it pretty much the first chapter, I'm so excited. - kate

and to idiot (tris) you didn't put a/n then wutever loser, love kate.