three

P/s sorry guys this is not for you, Tris I wrote ALOTS of this chapter so bake me cookies.

_________

I woke up in a shitty smelly bed, the fade light of an old lamp couldn't help me to see things clearly. I felt like I hit myself with a rock then I realized I did but I didn't do it myself. I tried to catch my normal breath while sit up on the bed. I wide eyes saw clothes lying on the ground, I looked down at myself again, I was still in my underwear and bra. It can be like those creepy movie about raping girl right?

I immediately took the comforter off of me. I took a deep breath, I wasn't raped. Thank god for that. I closed and opened my eyes again and again, trying to beat the headache so I could be able to think. Before I could picture the day at the library, I heard foot steps, it louder and louder each times, I could feel my heart beat fast. Then the door open widely follow by a raspy and deep voice

" Good morning, Blondie " I swiftly turned my head on the left side.

A man was staring at me and smoking a cigarette, his hair was curly and he was wearing all black clothes. It is weird why a kidnapper like him don't wear a mark or something, he is that confident? Maybe he is a murderer and tonight was the last night I could able to see the sun that why he didn't wear a mark. Hopefully I thought too much. I coughed many times because I really hate the smell of cigarette, it makes me sick. While I was still deep in my thoughts he began to speak again.

"Don't worry nothing happened last night." he smirked

"And do you want it to happen?" I rolled my eyes and clean my voice, who the fuck he think he is, well your kidnapper Taylor.

" No " I said calmly because my father taught me to face the fear, always calm and solve the problem.

The man stood up and went towards me. " What's your name, Blondie? " he asked staring at me, he had green eyes, i bet used to be so bright but now it was cover in dark, a pair of dark green eyes.

" Taylor, my names Taylor. can I please go now " I demand and move back a little. Uncomfortable show out clearly but he seem like that, like to make the victim uncomfortable.

" Well, Taylor, you can't. you're stuck here with me" he gave me a dark smirk, he licked his lips.

He suddenly stroke my thighs making me cringe. I looked at him weirdly, asking silently what the fuck he is doing to me.

A small moan escaped my mouth when his hand were in my inner thigh. Oh no I shouldn't be out of control like that, bad Taylor. I just couldn't help it. This is stupid, so stupid I am not a stupid girl who falling in love with the kidnapper, this is reality and for a girl like me, it was hardly happen, and never with a girl like me. Never in a million years.

" Hmm... you like that, aye? " He smirked.

" It was a mistake. " I made it clear

" Oh really. "

That fucking jerk, he-

______________

I just leave it there...

sr guys because it is short.

Ok some please check out my story Someone Else if you like :)

Always check her /Tris/ story One Of The Boy.

Love, Kate xx