📗 Preference 28 📗

This is what sport they would participate in.

Demo-Man
Tavish Finnegan DeGroot

He didn't like it when he was forced on to the winter basketball team. He hated his coach, his teammates blamed his bad shot on his eye, and he could never control the ball. After the season ended, he swore never to let anyone put him in that wretched game again.

Engineer
Dell Conagher

This man is not for sports, which is why he wasn't a fan of the schools bowling team. He wasn't bad, it just wasn't his thing. He did another season of it before going to join the schools knowledge bowl team instead.

Heavy
Mikhail Chernikov

He was pressured into trying football. He was fairly good at it, but could never bring himself to tackle a teammate in practice. Even though he had little tackling practice, he still managed to down players easily without receiving any fouls. He enjoyed it in the end, and promised his coach he would play next season. Go him!

Medic
Josef Ludwig

This guy was a tennis god. He went to the championships and won three years in a row, before a worried competitor poisoned his water before the finals, taking him out of the game. He was discouraged, but his parents and peers assured him that they were proud of him either way. Josef also didn't mind hooking up with the golfing team for a while after.

Pyro
Aiden Delgado

Aiden grew a liking to soccer during highschool. He could play any posisition, and had mean control over the ball. Though there were players who were enraged by his skill, he still had fun and played his hardest at every game.

Scout
Jeremy Charleston

You better believe this man was top on the cross country team, as well as in track and field, basketball, and golf. What he adored most however, was obviously baseball. There is no explanation needed, he is just that perfect all-star athlete. Though, when football is mentioned, he'd rather leave himself out of the conversation.

Sniper
Richard Mundy

He only did sports if he had to, which is why he persuaded himself to join the track and field team, as well of a bit of baseball. He was best at javelin, high jump, and running events, and he usually kept Jeremy out of trouble during his baseball years.

Soldier
Jane Doe

This guy is an all-American, full on football player, as well as the perfect pep-talker. He was usually dubbed assistant coach and would heavily participate in many games. He's the one who gave Misha enough courage to finally tackle someone!

Spy
Achille Tristram

Achille participated in acrobatics and gymnastics, and a season of cross-country, which is one of the reasons why he is so agile today. And, though he would never admit it, he did ballet for all four years of high school, and is a pirouetting god.

I hope you enjoyed! Any requests?