Chapter Twenty-Eight

"No problem Myta. Ok I'll talk to you later. Bye." My face was smushed against the mattress, my arm curled under my chin.

"Zach baby it's time to get up." I shift, slowly settling down again.

"Zach cmon. The boys are out and I have to go shopping. I'm not leaving you here alone." I whine, slowly but surly waking up.

"I wanna sleep." I mumble. I feel Jack place a kiss on my head.

"You can sleep in the car love." I reluctantly agree, sitting up.

"Fine." I mumble. He smiles, kissing my cheek.

"Ok I'll be down stairs. Hurry up and get ready." He leaves the room and I pout. Rude. I walk over to my dresser to get a fresh pair of boxers, pausing when lace panties reach my line of vision. I forgot about these.

I grab a pair, as well as a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and an olive green T-shirt. I quickly change, heading down the stairs to put on my shoes. I put on some high top converse, tying them quickly. I quickly get up, stumbling a little.

"That was quick. Let's go yea?" I nod, watching as he walks over with his keys. I smile, following him out to his car. I hold out my hand for him, and he gladly takes it.

I look out the window, humming along to the music the whole way there. We get out and enter the store, Jack grabbing a cart. He pulls out his phone list, glancing at it as we walk in.

"First things first, Jonah's damn coffee grounds." I walk over to the familiar isle, Jack following behind me. I bend down and grab some, tossing them in the cart.

"Jesus." I glance back at the boy, seeing his face was red.

"What?" He send me a look but I still don't understand.

"I see you've gotten back into lace panties." He says, shifting in his place. I blush, fixing my shirt. Of course this happens again.

"Um yea. What's um what's next on the list?" I ask quietly, embarrassed. He doesn't respond, eyeing my body with a certain look in his eyes. He slowly turns to the cart, glancing at his phone.

"Chicken nuggets."

After shopping for another 30 minutes, and having an awkward car ride for 15 minutes, we make it home. We walk inside, groceries in hand. I set them in the kitchen and go to turn around before I'm pushed against the counter, Jack's lips on my neck. My eyes flutter closed as his hands grip my hips.

"You wanna know what it's like to make love? I'll show you." He growls. I turn my head a little, giving him more room.  My breathing was ragged as his hands started to roam my body.

"Hey guys did you get any apple ju- What the heck?!" My eyes snap open to see Daniel stood in the archway, his eyes wide. Jack pulled away just enough to say something.

"Might wanna go on a walk or something Daniel." He says before kissing over the love bite he made. The brunette quickly leaves the house as Jack taps my leg.

"Jump baby." I do as he says, the curly haired boy quickly taking me upstairs. He squeezes my bum as we enter the room, a gasp leaving my lips.

He lays me on the bed, leaning over me. He was panting a little as he looked at me, moving the hair from my face.

"I've waited so long to do this." I smile, blushing.

"I love you." I say softly, my eyes roaming his face.

"I love you too baby."

————————————————

It's been a hot minute yikes

It's been a hot minute yikes. How are y'all? Good I hope. Next chapter will have smut, I'm too tired to write it rn.

On a good note, I made the cover for ocean. Lemme know when y'all want me to publish the first chapter! Imma do a face reveal on Oceans first chapter at the end by posting my m&g pic from San Diego.

Also... WHAT AM I IS A WHOLE ASS BOP.