Untitled Part 1

It was an Instagram photo, where he first saw Inaya, who was snapped innocently provocative. The attraction was immediate and unsettling for Raan, sending his perfectly balanced life into a tailspin. He wanted to tell the truth of his blank life, no matter how dark it gets. And he can assure her that, it will get so dark that she'll find herself feeling around the blackened corners of his mind, seeking a door handle that isn't there. 

Inaya was a gym trainer then and Gym had trained her mind to stay positive under stress.

 Inaya is a reclusive, stubborn, strong and opinionated girl. Now that, she was a target of a jilted lover, Raan, who was on a killing spree.

 Raan was ruthless, Grizz, massive, ruggedly handsome, and terrifying and sometimes tender. Inaya had humble beginnings and modest means when Raan first stalked her. Raan was still a man child, unbecoming to behave appropriately with a girl. Both of them had their advent in Mumbai one and half decade back. While, Raan longed to escape from the humiliating mediocrity of life in his school, where he was neither the best nor the worst.

She was a damsel, one who already had her white knight. But every fairy tale has a villain, someone waiting in the wings to rip it all down. A scoundrel who will set the world on fire if that means he gets what he wants. That's Raan, the bad guy. Dark to light, angsty to funny, real to fantasy. He thought he knows everything about her. Her past. Her present. The way she takes her coffee.
Exactly how she smells after a spritz of perfume in the mornings. But still, he was quite distant from her closest secrecy, which can never come even in wildest of his fantasies.

No law defines your outfit to be decent or indecent and you have millions of girly weapon to protect yourself against humiliation, shame and embarrassment. But more than her drape, it was the versatile pony or the cascade, which tantalized the shooter, who was well informed about her quantum dynamics scientist beaus Jack, travelling to Mumbai most often from Germany by trans-continent. She never needed men to help guard and protect her.

Antipathy with Jack escalated each day with his commercial success of applied quantum dynamics, as the real beneficiary, Inaya was rampantly becoming the cynosure with her rising net-worth peeping to get into the top-ten billionaires league worldwide. She was on the verge of threshold to get catapulted to the number one, when her logistics, retail, telecom will get integrated with her numerous angel software incubating companies will be capable of delivery of product or services within minutes from their order, at centre of which was one of the most admired brand, "Inaya", which depicted her own lifestyle, which was full of vitality, honed by gym, attired by skimpiness, manicured by adroit hair stylists but had some arcane eerie part in it.

Expression of intolerance for the claim of indecent and skimpy attire was deadly dealt with Inaya, who dealt with x-ray eyes of man gross human right violation. No law defines your dress, wear what you love and feel comfortable with. Inaya was herself a brand ambassador of the Brand "Inaya".

She never looked provocative but what to do with her cascades, which made Raan quite uneasy most of the time. He was an irresistible errorist, who totally deviated from his goal and now obsessively after Inaya. His decade-old obsession culminated in the shoot out of trans-continent, in which Jack was travelling. The conflict presented crises but gave birth to further strength.