Untitled Part 2

Raan was not a conservative, but he was a pawn in the hand of conservatives for getting the love of Inaya. He was impassioned to get her love, he was so infatuated by her cascades that he was not coming out of It., and Raan was supported by a cartel of industrialist through Islamic clerics, once he had shown his hostility towards Inaya. Unlike other women who do not like being left alone for long months at a time, Inaya pursued her faculty diligently. Now after one and a half-decade, Inaya was such a big brand that all other industrialists together were not able to cope up with. She never perceived Raan to be her archenemy. Inaya felt his eyes on her almost one and half decade back, when Raan was leading a group that stalked her. For ten years, he'd been her tormentor and she'd been his forbidden. But time unfolds in such a manner, that Raan could never know that he is messing not just with Inaya, but with a wider scheme of things, beyond the control of the entire cartel, unfortunately, the cartel of tycoons could not understand the world beyond the ambit of logic.

Raan's bat-shit crazy mind was damn obsessive. Raan needed to marry her to get control over something he's worked very hard for. Raan was later diagnosed as limerent, an obsessive-compulsive disorder (an involuntary potentially inspiring state of adoration and attachment to a limerent object (LO) involving and obsessive thoughts, feelings and behaviours from euphoria to despair, contingent on perceived emotional reciprocation)

When he understood that he had to get ruined in messing with Inaya. He closely observed the area on the back of Sahar International Airport, from where the plane was landing hardly at a height of 100 ft above sunni kabristan and he fired a bullet perfectly.

Losing a friend and being injured changes a woman, especially one who had never felt so vulnerable. She still can't shake the terror that keeps her up at night. Worse, she is still mad, but she can't help but hurt for the man. Her carefully constructed world is pulled down around her, forcing her to make a decision she's not sure she can live with-That is the end of Raan's life. Death of Jack is not a temporary pain, but a permanent scar for Inaya. Violence towards those who wronged her was her only salvation and revenge. Nothing can bring her greater pleasure than the pain and suffering she wants to give the man the system, which inflicted, such pain to her. The time had come for her ultimate revenge, the crash of trans-continent, death of Jack

Inaya was only half a person now. She had been broken and bruised by Raan. She thought she could always hate him and trust. How could I let go of something like that? I suppose I just had to. I was just getting by with each day that passed. I was coping. I was managing, and that was keeping me from falling apart.

You can't hide forever, Raan. I will always be hunting you, always be searching, and will never give up. If there was ever one certainty in your life, it was that. You slipped through my fingers, not once but twice. You took my heart with you when you left me that day. No amount of alcohol, women, or punching bags would block you from my mind. You couldn't be dead. I wouldn't allow you to be dead. You're out there somewhere. I must congratulate you that you had evaded me for this long. The crash was to Inaya as if the word has suspended for an intermission.

With a purse, cell phone and a small bag with a few necessities, she boards a BEST bus alone and sets out to spend the night crisscrossing lanes of Mumbai, ferreting every bit of the city for Raan. This road-trip for the search the unstoppable bad boy of the Underground circuit has to be short not an odyssey, but when she knew that he has been hired and boosted to keep him in prime limerent stage, collateral damage to the entire industrial group was nothing but inevitable.

Inaya can neither avoid Raan in reality, nor in the dream. He was her stranger, her visitor, her shadow in the corner of her room. He stalked me, watched me, and knew everything about me. But all I could do was sit and wait. I waited for him to visit me night after night. He was becoming my addiction, my craving, my obsession. He knew every inch of me, but I knew nothing about him.

Raan can-not protect himself from suffering from the hands of Inaya. Hurled back in time by forces she cannot understand, she knew that Raan can be finished in a snap of eye flip, but she wanted to get her secrets dead buried. "I'm the king of the jungle. I'm the predator. Normalcy goes out of the window. She is catapulted into the intrigues of an in correctible man. Raan must conceal the feelings that brand him as flawed. To reveal them would be to sentence himself to the horror of "rehabilitation" - the complete psychic erasure of everything he ever was. The animal in him is still fascinated by her, but now his life is spinning out of control He still wanted to take her, possess her, dominate her, and ruin her. She wanted to ravish her, please her, and consume her until I couldn't take much more of her. Inaya could not be broken, no one can ever bruise her. No one can push her to edge. She decided to hunt him