Blu (Prologue)

Blu looked out into the ocean. Her blue hair blew in the soft breeze. The Primarina thought long and hard on her journey with her trainer. When she started out as a meek Popplio who traveled around the warm islands of Alola and so became a powerful Primarina, powerful enough to win the title of Champion. Now, she was in Melemele, where her journey began. " Earth to Blu?" A Lycanroc walked next to her, his fur was of a bright orange and his eyes were a mesmerizing emerald green. " Hey Rocky. Is dinner ready?" Blu asked. " Yeah. Selene called me to get you." Blu nodded and walked inside the house with Rocky. There she saw her trainer with Pikachu, Salazzle, and Mimikyu. " Took ya long enough sugar." the Salazzle said. Blu rolled her eyes. " Whatever Toxin."

They began to eat dinner as the Pokémon started chatting while Selene talked to her friend from Kanto on the Rotom Dex. " I'm telling ya, she loves him." Toxin said. " Gladion? I think she might have a thing for him." Rocky added. " Remember when you and Blu were like that?" Mimi said. Blu almost choked on her food. " Do not! We were very direct about our feelings."  Rocky chuckled as Blu became more flustered. " You were very cute back then. Not that you aren't it's just.....as a Popplio." Rocky said with a smile. Blu slammed her flippers on the floor. " Come on! I was fierce! Not cute or adorable!" she said as she puffed up her cheeks and looked the other way. Rocky and the others laughed at Blu's tsundere side. " To be honest, she was a pain in the butt to beat in the Fire Trial." Toxin added.

Blu looked at her teammates, having fun and taking about the good old days. When they were naive of the world around them. Blu thought for a moment. We really have come far.... She made her way toward Selene. " Okay! See ya at the Marina, Gladion. Bye!" She waved as the call ended. Selene sighed as her face started to redden more. " Hm?" She noticed her partner waiting for her. She smiled as she petted the Primarina's head. " Hey girl, you enjoying your meal?" Selene asked. Blu nodded her head as she nuzzled her head against Selene's hand. " I can't wait to go to Galar with everyone. Are you?" Blu gave her a bark of approval. Selene smiled as she looked at her other Pokémon. " We really made it so far.... I remember when I chose you as a partner, never regretted it." Selene said. Blu laid her head on Selene's lap. She started to drift off to sleep, Blu started to relive the memories of her journey. Starting with when she was a small Popplio, looking for the love and care of a trainer.