The Reunion

"Ma,Papa". The words seemed so foreign to her own ears. It was almost after Twenty years that her wait was finally over. They were here, in front of her. It wasn't her imagination, no it couldn't possibly be one.
Sumo stood up still in a trance and took a step towards them only to stumble and fall. But before she could reach the floor, a pair of strong arms held her tightly and she felt secure. The security came from none other than Shravan himself. She looked at him, then at her parents and again back to him in confusion. Shravan understood her inner turmoil and gave a little nod. Sumo's happiness knew no bounds after that. She ran and gave a tight hug to her parents, first her Ma and cried badly like a small baby and then eventually hugged her father. She was overwhelmed, meeting them after such a long time. She couldn't her emotions and kept on crying.
"Ma... Papa... You're really there na? I can't believe it. Shravan look, Ma Papa came back. I love you both so much. Nanu... See Ma and Papa are finally here. I'm not alone anymore." Sumo cried and laughed all at once. You won't leave me again. Right na Ma? Right Papa? I'll always be a good girl. I won't disturb you. Shravan, I will always be a nice girl, I will never make you do my work. I'll always make your favourite dishes and do all your work. See, Ma Papa I am a good girl and will always remain so. Please don't leave me again. Please don't leave me alone. Please, please, don't leave me. Ma... Papa..." Saying all this, Sumo fainted, mumbling her parents' name. Everyone panicked, and Shravan came running to hold her. And then took her to her room. Doctor Arora was called upon to check her.
Dr- There is nothing to worry about. Actually she was very much excited and anxious at the same time seeing her parents after a long time, when she didn't even expect it and the fear of being left alone again. So her brain couldn't handle all the emotions at the same time because of her accident and thus she fainted. She would regain consciousness in May be an hour or so. Well congratulations again Mr. And Mrs. Tiwari. Take good care of yourself and her. She needs you both badly and specially you Shravan. Never leave her hand. She might be showing that she is strong enough to handle herself, but it's not so. So be with her always. May God bless you both.

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief and especially Priya who had held Sumo's head in her lap and was shedding tears silently. These years were not of happiness of the grand and most awaited reunion only but they also belonged to the sorrow of a mother to see her only child in such a state and that too because of her. Even Neeraj was feeling guilty as they couldn't be with their only daughter when she needed them the most. Though he was well very well aware that it wasn't their mistake, but a well planned plot to destroy them, yet couldn't ignore the fact that they couldn't give their only daughter the love and care she deserved. They had left her to this cruel world fighting for herself trying to find happiness which no one seemed to be wanting to give her. Though with a few exceptions.
Both the unlucky parents sat near their daughter holding her hands, with her head on Priya's lap who was sleeping soundly after years of sleepless nights with frequent nightmares. Priya let her tears fall and unknowingly they landed on Sumo's face, which broke her peaceful sleep. She slowly blinked and opened her eyes to get accustomed to the bright light after an intense darkness, both literally and figuratively. She thought it was a dream and soon fade away. But when she felt her mother's tears falling on her face, she knew it wasn't a dream. She sat up with a start, giving a shock to everyone. Till then no one had noticed that she had woken up. Sumo looked around trying to find someone. And as soon as her pair of hazel nuts met the destined pair of deep brown orbs, she was confirmed that it wasn't any sweet dream that would break nice she wakes up. It was the best and sweetest reality of her unfateful life. Her happiness knew no bounds and she immediately hugged her parents. Priya and Neeraj who were till now confused at her lack of reaction after waking up now smiled upto their fullest. "Ma...Papa.." Sumo sqealed in pleasure and tears of happiness rolled down her sunken cheeks. Shravan was too happy and looking at his princess smiling happily after a long time. He missed this. He missed her. He missed his Sumo dearly. But now he had a hope that he would definitely get his Sumo back "ONE DAY". But for the time being,he wanted his Sumo to get all the love and affection of her parents which she had missed out on in these many years. He had a content smile on his face. He knew his "Best Friend's Family" was now complete.
..................................................................................
Suman was sitting quietly with her head on her father's chest and her mother holding her hands,while her head was being caressed by her father. Shravan had left the family for their privacy almost two hours ago. But he kept stealing glances once in a while to see if all was okay. To his relief after a few moment Suman finally broke the ice.
Sumo- Ma, Papa was I a bad girl? Why did you leave me alone? Don't you both love me? Am I your adopted child? Was it so easy for you to stay away from me? Did you not miss me? Will you leave me alone again? Am I not worth your love and affection? Am I ....
Priya and Neeraj- PRINCESS !!! How can think like this?
Priya- How can you say this? You are our baby girl. You are the symbol of our forever love. We missed you each and every day, each and every moment. We can never forget you. You know what baby, you are the only one , because of whom we both are alive today. It was our only goal to meet you once, to love you, to hug you, to make believe that your ma and papa have loved you always, and will always love you. We could've died had it not been our wish to meet you once before dying.
Sumo- MAAAA....!!!! Please don't say this dying thing again. I can't hear it. I don't want to lose you both again. I love you both a lot.
Neeraj- Princess, you certainly know how much your parents love you and don't worry, we promise not to leave you alone ever again nor do we ever say the dying word again. Please forgive us beta, we couldn't be with you when you needed us the most. Princess we.....
Neeraj couldn't continue anymore and sobbed like a small kid. Suman couldn't see her parents crying for leaving her alone, against their will. It was their mistake so they have no rights to get punished.
Sumo- No dad, you don't have to ask for forgiveness. It was my mistake. I should have tried to find you. You both seemed to have suffered a lot just like me. I knew somewhere in my heart that you were alive, still I didn't try to search for you. It was my mistake. I am bad daughter. I don't deserve your love. I am sorry.
Neeraj- No beta. It was never your fault. Baby you were only a kid. How would you possibly try to find us. After all you were told that we both were dead. So stop feeling guilty. It was never your mistake and can never be yours. So stop crying now. You know that I hate my princess's eyes filled with tears. Come here.
And Neeraj gave her a tight fatherly hug and shed a few happy tears.
Priya- All love for Papa, and nothing for Mumma? Hmmm...?
Sumo- Maaa... You know that na, I love you both the most.
Priya- We know it beta. Now that we are here. We are going to fullfil all the work as your parents and also as your friends. So now come, let's complete your Mehndi.
Sumo had almost forgotten about it. Her beautiful face fell.
"Umm... Ok let's go." Sumo replied sadly.
Priya- Suman, baby what happened? You look so sad. Don't you love that guy. Is it a forced marriage. Did anyone force you? Tell me beta. Look, you are getting me worried. U know something is not okay. Tell us beta. We are your parents. And remember one thing, no one, which means NO ONE can even try to hurt you even one bit. So don't worry and tell us. We won't let anyone harm you. You are our only child, right. So tell us, are you not happy with this marriage. Do you love anyone else?
Sumo- Yes. I hate this marriage and also the groom to be. Ma I would die rather than marrying him. He is just so disgusting. He wants to make me his slave. Ma, ma....
Sumo cried badly.
Neeraj- Then why did you even agree for this marriage. Did anyone force you.
Sumo- Papa, actually Nanu forced me. He said he won't take medicines if I say no to the alliance. The nurse told me to agree to his demands, otherwise I would lose him forever. I had no one else other than him, so I agreed. But Ma Papa don't take him wrong. He was just worried about me. Mamiji was hell bent on going to US to stay with Anuj Bhaiya and Nanu didn't want to leave me alone. So he had decided upon this alliance, as I myself had not chosen anyone else. Also he trusts Nirmala aunty a lot. So he thought that she would give me a mother's love for which I have craved since childhood. But in all this he forgot to check into Aditya Ahuja's character. Initially, he seemed to be a nice person and I even befriended him, but I never knew he thought about me in this way. Ma, I never gave him any kind of indication that I love him. But his mom this that we both love him. How can she even think like that. She knows me since my childhood and yet she couldn't even for once read my eyes and tell that I never wanted this marriage. According to her I will fall head over heels in love with her so called "charming"son. Ma Papa please cancel this marriage. I can't even stand that disgusting person's shadow.
Neeraj- Don't cry beta, I will cancel this marriage right now itself. But first wipe off those precious tears. Now come, let's go.
After the conversation, the trio went outside to witness the whole family looking at them curiously. Neeraj and Priya took a glance towards Nanu and then faced the whole family.
Neeraj- I Neeraj Tiwari, father of Suman Tiwari, hereby cancel her marriage with Mr. Aditya Ahuja, right here, right today. I hope there would be no more doubts regarding this.
"Who the hell are you to cancel the marriage of my, Raghuvar Tiwar's grand daughter." Interrupted Nanu.
Neeraj (calmly)- I guess you didn't hear me out correctly. I am Suman's father. So I have complete right to break this alliance off if my daughter is not happy. Even her mother has to say the same, that too without pressure.
Priya- That's true. My daughter won't get married to a man who doesn't even know how to respect a  woman. My princess would never be anyone's slave.
Nanu- Oh really! So you both are her parents? How do I believe that you are actually Neeraj and Priya Tiwari. You both could be imposters.
Mamiji- Yes, yes Babuji is right. After all the last rights of Suman's parents was done by Babuji himself.
Sumo- Please guys, keep quiet. I know they are my parents. I can feel the warmth. I have been sitting with them since hours. Nanu, I can understand everyone else's query, but you! How can you even questions their identity? Also I know Shravan is never wrong. He would never play with my emotions like this. His eyes give it all.
Sumo's eyes locked with those of Shravan for a few moments.
Nanu- Suman, I know Shravan is not wrong and I also know that they are the real Priya and Neeraj Tiwari. But where were they all these years? Where had they been all this while, Shravan?
Shravan- They had been kidnapped, Nanu.
Sumo- Whatttt!!!!
Nanu- May I know, by whom?
Shravan- Who else Nanu. It is none other than the evil Khosla. RAVINDER KHOSLA.
*****************************************
So guys here is the seveevilnth chapter. I am so sorry I couldn't update it earlier. Actually I was busy in mbbs spot counselling. So got late. The other chapter might also take Two days. But after that it would be regular.

I hope you have enjoyed the chapter and would like the new piece if revealation. But there is more come.

Till then keep reading and please do vote and comment.