Chapter 2 Don't Tell Al.

A few weeks later

Charlie's p.o.v
It's been a few weeks since alastor came to the hotel and things have really gotten better, Vaggie still doesn't trust him, but I see no reason to worry, well about Al that is, see ever since Al came to the hotel Angel's been acting very differently, he runs off when he's in the same room as Al, rarely leaves the hotel now, and rarely flirts with any dude, Vaggie ended up asking about it, " Angel isn't acting like himself any more and it's surprisingly worrying me", she tells me." it's worrying me too Vaggie, but what's going on?" I was confused on what me and Vaggie were going to do." well we could ask him." she suggested." but how he's not in the -" " look behind you" she said interrupting me, so I turn around to see Angel, walking to the bar husk's near, husk embressing himself, and immediately looks like he was signing of relief when Angel did nothing, I was relieved myself as I liked husk, yes in a romantic way Vaggie and I walked to Angel to ask him a question." Angel we have a question." Vaggie started." ok shoot." he replied." you have been acting far different after Alastor showed up any reason as to why?" I asked, Angel looked at us, nervous after a minute of silence Angel sighs." ok I'll tell you guys but...you have to promise me that you will not tell Al... Please don't tell Al." he explained and Vaggie and I nodded." I've never had any good relationships, most of my boyfriends would use me one abused me, I mean before I met any of them, I was certain that I would never do anything wrong, and before you ask no I did not have them simultaneously, I had one at a time, it was a never ending cycle, with almost each of them 1 broke this cycle and not in a good way 9 of my Ex's just used, and manipulated me but this Ex of mine did so much more instead of just using me for his personal benefit, he abuse me, just think of all abuses other then child abuse, he used every single one, he would hit me, rape me, and psychologically torment me, and one day I had enough if my love life was going to treat me like shit, might as well not have one so I defended myself, broke up with him and said that I would never love again I'm afraid to love for fear, I'd be treated horribly again, so I swore myself off of love and the reason I'm acting different now is because I - " " you're falling in love again." I finished, the realisation hitting me like a brick wall, Angel nodded." you're falling in love with Alastor?!" Vaggie said shocked, Angel nodded again." please don't tell Al, I don't want him to know that's the reason why I've been avoiding him so I wouldn't have to deal with confrontation." Angel explained we nodded understanding that this was personal but one thing was still on my mind." are you gonna tell him?" I asked, Angel looked at me." I will in time but not now OK." he answered." Alright." I said satisfied.