Special Chapter ♡

after changbin and hyunjin graduated college (don't ask when), the couple traveled everywhere around the world. their goal was just to relax and see all the sights in the world.

for now, they were a village surrounded by farms in china. as they walked, the two saw a field full of roses with various colors. there was a sign. it said "1001 roses, forever and will always be, beautiful." which was engraved on a white painted stone.

hyunjin picked up a rose and saw it's thorns. "do you know why roses have thorns?" he asked. "no. why?" changbin answered. "roses represent love, and love is painful reasoning to why roses have thorns. you cannot experience love fully without being hurt, there will, and will always be, pain." hyunjin explains.

"i-it's beautiful." changbin smiled. he looked at hyunjin and cupped his cheeks. he had to stand on his toes so he could reach the taller. the shorter pressed their foreheads together and the sun started to set. saying that it was cliché was an understatement.

"you planned this didn't you?" changbin questioned. hyunjin nods and grins. "you cheeky shit." the older gave hyunjin a soft peck on the lips as he then stood on both foot. "the sunset is pretty. just like you."

"i could say the same."