Lost (KaiSoo One-Shot)

ByunBunso

A/N: After writing "Cellphone", I've got an idea to write this story. So basically, this story and "Cellphone" is connected. KaiSoo is my 2nd Most ship OTP so I am doing my best for this story. Please support me more~

---

"A Trip?!"

Luhan yelled when Suho announced that their group, EXO, will have a trip into the forest for 4 nights.

Well, they didn't just expect that they will spent their semestral break in a forest. All thanks to Suho's wild ideas. Mark the sarcasm please.

"It will be great! We will have a great quality time with each other!" Baekhyun exclaimed while Chanyeol is holding his waist, not allowing his Baekhyun to go away from him.

The other members of EXO are glad to Baekhyun's sudden change. Before, he is only a loner but now he is cheerful and one of the friendliest member of EXO. All thanks to Chanyeol.

But on the other hand, Kyungsoo is not happy.

To be exact, he is grieving inside but he needs to keep it. He needs to pretend that he is okay and happy.

Kyungsoo looked at the couple and he felt that his chest suddenly tightened. As if, he cannot breathe.

He is jealous. He loves Chanyeol.

He clenched his fist to hide the pain but fortunately Kai arrived putting his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Yeah! It will be great! The 12 of us together in a forest, hunting and running away from wild animals. It is like 'The Hunger Games'." Chanyeol exclaimed while his eyes are glittering with excitement.

Baekhyun shook his head because of embarrassment. He then smacked Chanyeol's head and smirked.

Kyungsoo then feels again a tightening sensation on his chest.

But to his surprise, Kai holds his hand and whispered, "I'm here, hyung." he smiled to the presence of Kai.

He is glad that Kai is there for him.

---

They are now in Kris' room. Tomorrow evening and they will have their trip already so they are now busy planning the activities.

"So, we have 6 tents then 2 people per tent. Who do you guys want to sleep with?" Sehun said, taking the initiative to start the meeting.

Chanyeol raised his hand giddily and said, "Me and Baekhyun will be in one tent~"

The members laughed to Chanyeol's childishness but Kyungsoo hate it. Not Chanyeol but what Chanyeol had said.

"Then me and Kyungsoo hyung will be tent mates!"

Kyungsoo widened his eyes when Kai suddenly blurted that out while snuggling him.

Baekhyun clapped his hands and squealed, "Oh! We have a new couple, KaiSoo!"

Kyungsoo's face became red as tomato and he walked to Baekhyun and smacked Baekhyun's head.

"Idiot. We are just the closest that's why we will sleep together. It doesn't mean that we are a couple already, get it?" Kyungsoo said giving Baekhyun a killer's stare.

Baekhyun then pouted and whined, "But I thought you are my best friend!" he said while pointing a finger to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and sighed, "You are really an idiot. As much as I want to sleep with you, Baekhyun, I can't because your boyfriend already proclaimed you as his tent mate."