Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Class went by a little smoothly for some of the day. Mostly everyone tried their hardest to not get involved with the no-eyes sniper.

Chiba nerves has successfully calmed down since Okajima hasn't really made a move on his Hayami since the whole 'cutting-off-the-octopus-arm-without-looking' fiasco.

Well that was until he seen Okajima accidentally on purpose drop his pencil near Hayami's desk. The latter having to bend over to reach for Okajima's pencil to give it to him.

He watched as Okajima's eyes followed Hayami's mid section.

Chiba let out a low growl "Who does he think he is looking at my partner in such a way."

Apparently Karma had heard and smirked at the back of Chiba's then glanced over the sniper's shoulder looking at Hayami before 'cackling' in his head.

Karma tapped Chiba's back "Might want to growl lower tiger someone you don't want to hear might hear you."

Chiba rolled his eyes not that anyone could tell "And you would just love that wouldn't you."

Karma laughed a little and smirked "I would Mr.ImSarcasticToday."

Koro-sensei then turned around "Karma-kun, Chiba-kun please no talking."

Meanwhile Itona was wondering why Chiba was in such a mood since the boy rarely showed emotions.

Hayami glances back at Chiba 'Again?'

Luckily there was a break next. Unluckily the red head devil stops Chiba and blonde devil stops Hayami taking them each to opposite sides of the building.

Chiba "What now Karma. I have to do something."

Karma "You mean kill Okajima."

"Yes!! I need to kill him before he makes another move on my Hayami!!"

"Oh~? On your Hayami?????"

Chiba blushes "I- I mean- my partner! My partner Hayami!!!"

Karma swings an arm around him "So you got feelings for you sniping partner huh?"

Chiba "Oh buzz off Karma!"

Karma pokes his red cheeks "You've extremely possessive of her all day~? Especially when Okajima tries talking to her~? Itona tells me that you've been weird since the walk to school~?"

Chiba slaps his hand away "I'm going to kill Itona. And it's not like that! I'm just looking out for our mission. The fate of the world is literally at stake."

"Eh? So it's not because you're madly in love with Hayami?"

Chiba heats up turning his head away from the devil "Don't get the wrong Karma. I'm not in love with Hayami."

Karma holds up a picture "Even though you smile at her like this?"

Chiba glances at the phone and tenses. Sure enough it's him and Hayami alone together. Hayami's testing out Chiba's gun and Chiba's holding her pistols smiling softly with a faint blush.

Chiba "Taken out of context!"

Karma "How so?"

Chiba shoves his hands in his pockets "We were talking and she said something stupid. I was smiling at that."

"Oh?"

Chiba turns to leave "I don't have romantic feelings for Hayami."

Meanwhile on the other side of the building