Ruvya engagement 2

Hai, everyone. Long time, not my mistake you guys take too long to complete the target...

ha, ha i am not here to rant about you disinterest in the book will talk about it some other day.

I am here to thank all of you for  being with me, always. Thankyou for tolerating me and my stupid imagination. Today complete's 50th chapter of LOVE OF OUR LIFE as well as my birthday. Feeling on top of the world. Thank's for all your love and support, i wish you guys continue it.

Sorry if i have hurt anyone intentionally or unintentionally. 

hope you guys will enjoy reading....

____________________________________________________________________________

Soon after the media answer session was completed the ceremony began

Rudra was taken to the stage by shivom and Bhavya with Annika and naira. Gouri and the little Aayush sat down watching the ceremony going on.

Rudra put the ring in bhavya's finger while a blushing Bhavya did the same.

Now it was time for the couple dance

Om politely declined to dance as he can't dance without Gouri and it was not good for her to dance because of her stitches.

Rudra pulled shivaay on the dance floor but shivaay also refused saying he doesn't have a partner, Bhavya pulled in Annika. Just what shivaay wanted.

Soon The whole family joined

And later shivomru shake there leg, as om couldn't deny his little bro's puppy face

But to Annika's displeasure many girls joined the dance roaming all around her Shiv, she stood quite just because she didn't want to spoil rudra's performance. She moved out to check if everything was fine...

The high profiled guests included many political leaders and many businesses tycoons. Annika was busy checking everything around while the ladies sat down talking gossiping and refreshing there memory being a little nostalgia. Tej, Shakti and shivaay were busy talking to there business delegates which unfortunately included the Khurana family.

Ragini left no change to climb on shivaay, while the other young ladies couldn't help but wish him to be there's forever.

Annika was passing through when she saw a woman kissing shivaay's cheeks and hugging him. She just wanted to go there and tell that chipku girl that the boy she dared to kiss was her boyfriend and just belonged to her😤