Koi akela nahi hai

Annika stepped inside the hospital, she went to the recipient to ask about her bhabi but no word escaped from her lips.
Shivaay walked behind her.

Shivaay- mam where is Mrs.raizada.

Receptionist told them the ward no.

Annika ran out to her brothers as she saw them sitting infront of the ward heads hung down.. She ran to Karan who was standing in a corner..

Karan was quite shocked seeing Annika there but he couldn't be more thankful

Karan was quite shocked seeing Annika there but he couldn't be more thankful. She was there strength, she was the one who could somewhat handle them now..

Karan held her tight, crying and breaking down in her arms..

Shivaay went to arnav who hadn't yet noticed Annika there. He had sat down on the bench, hands over his head..

Shivaay- bhiya

Arnav looked at Shivaay, and the first thing that came to his mind was Annika..

Arnav- Shivaay, princess?

Shivaay- Karan Bhai ke saath hai, see there

Arnav saw Karan and Annika hugging and crying in eachother's arms

Arnav- how come you here all of a sudden? You were supposed to be here by morning!

Shivaay- Annika felt something wrong with bhabi, she had this strange intuition. And she became uncontrollable, so I decided to come back but never thought the situation would be so worst.

Arnav- Shivaay why don't you go back home, you might be tired

Shivaay- what do you mean bhiya? App sab ko me yaha chodke rest lene jau? I am not so self-centred bhiya. Jab tak bhabi teek nahi hojathi I am going no where.

Arnav just hugged him tight.

Annika could feel Karan would fall unconscious if he cry anymore. He called sid beside karan..

Annika- sid Bhai app yaha ruko me aru Bhai ke paas jathi hu

Karthik- he hasn't said a word nikku, he didn't even cry. He has been calming us, but we know what he is going through. We are crying and some what Sharing our sorrow but bhai...

Annika- me Bhai ko sambal lungi

She went to arnav who was with shivaay..

Annika- Bhai

Arnav- baccha, why did you have to come here ha? Hum hai na we'll talk care of everything

Annika- you'll Take care of everything but who'll take care of you bhai

He hugged her tightly wiping his tears. He didn't want her to see him cry.

 He didn't want her to see him cry