7

'Blossom... Fancy meeting you here.' He said coldly.

'Same for you.' Blossom said, avoiding his gaze as she let out a sigh.

'You seem disappointed.' Brick joked.

'You wouldn't even begin to understand the half of it.' Blossom joked back.

'About this little contract, your idea then?' Brick asked.

'Sure, call it that.'

'And I'm guessing you knew who I was?'

Blossom scoffed, 'As if I'd want to be married to you, after what you did to me.'

'You know what I was dealing with, Red.' He replied, as if that meant something.

'As a matter of fact, I don't,' Blossom folded her arms.

He walked up her, standing above her, staring at her with bloodshot eyes, returned with cold pink eyes that were once warm.

He took a finger and tilted her head up so she couldn't escaped his eyes.

He was responded with her strong grip, her nails almost digging into his wrist. 

'Don't forget who's in charge here Brick, sit the fuck down and get over your attitude.' She said, looking him right in the eye, an unerring sight for his men to see.

He shrugged but pushed away her hand, taking his hand away, 'At least you're not some random woman in her sixties.'

Blossom rolled her eyes at his tone, he didn't seem to understand who had the upper hand of this contract.

'I said sit down.'

'Blossom, gonna be honest with you. This is my house, I do as I want.'

'Sit down.'

'Okay, woman.'

He sat down on the chair, putting his feet up.

'So contract.' Blossom said, impatient with his odd attitude. She took a piece of paper from a woman who walked to her as she said the sentence, giving her a pen too. 'Sign it.'

Brick put his feet down at the sight of the contract, one signature could change his life.

Blossom looked at him, half studying him and half expecting him to say no.

Putting pen to paper, Brick did what Blossom never expected him to do.