i don't know what to name this

I open my eyes but instantly regret it because of the bright lights. I groan in pain. why does my arm hurt so much? 

"you might want to stay still," a kind voice suggests. I look and see a kind looking old lady. 

"why?" I ask. 

"you broke your arm when you fell from that tree. I could not heal you because of your lack of energy. you will have to keep your arm in a cast for a little while," the sweet old lady says, "now, I must call in the pro heroes and the detective, are you okay with that for now?" she asks.

I simply nod my head in agreement. she opens the door,

"come in guys, don't be too rowdy. the poor child may still be tired and confused.

all might, eraserhead, midnight, and present mic come in, along with a friendly looking detective. the detective sits down by my hospital bed, "hello, if you don't mind we would like you to answer a few questions." 

I nod my head.

"okay, question 1: what is your name?" he asks. I can tell he is a little on edge, due to my unknown mental state. 

"Arya," I answer.

"okay," he writes something down on a notepad. "question 2: what is your quirk?" I look down, not wanting to talk about my quirks out loud.

"notepad," I say.  he passes me a different notepad and a pencil. I write on it:

my quirks:

unknown name quirk 1: I can transform into any type of cat, including tigers, cheetahs, or panthers.

earth: I can create plants and stuff...

teleportation: pretty self explanatory, I can teleport, this quirk was given to me by them...

hyper healing: I can regenerate limbs, although this takes 3 days, and I can heal other injuries depending on the amount of time it takes, this broken arm should be healed by tomorrow.

I hand the notepad to him. He just sort of looks at it, gets a bit nervous, then hands it to the pro heroes to look at it. "o-okay... question 3: do you have any family?"

I grimace, remembering that day, "all dead." the mood in the room shifts into one filled with pity. 

"I'm sorry..." he seems at a loss for words for a few seconds then, realizing he still has a job to do or he wont get paid, says, "so, uhm, seeing as you don't have a family to go to, we will check to see if you could simply stay at UA," and with that they leave the room, allowing me some more time to sleep. 

but OBVIOUSLY my brain doesn't feel like doing that. so, instead, I end up brooding over all of my poor life decisions! yayyy....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello, I am here for another chapter! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and yes, I am making too many chapters. I just feel like it. 

words: 474.