Froy Girikanan

Requested by 

(Yandere Froy Girikanan x Reader headcanons)

__

How would your relationship be like?

__

-First of all, I would see him as a Stalker with some Protective Yandere.

-He's a sweet boy no doubt but like everyone, he has a dark side. One that he doesn't like to show you.

-He would either verbally threaten those that (of course) threaten your guys' relationship or get his Big Brother or Mother to deal with the problem.

-Before the relationship, He would stalk you all the time. He wouldn't take pictures tho, oh no, he knows that he'll probably get found out quicker if he does so. 

-Once he knows "everything" that he can about you, or at least ones that he deems note worthy, He'll approach you and try to worm him way to "Best Friend" status first. He's not stupid, He knows that you won't have feelings for him right away but since he's now your "Best Friend" it's more likely that you would sooner or later, He just bids his time.

-However that doesn't work out too well since he gets impatient pretty quick... He smooches you and confessed his feelings. You accept, saying that you'll give it a try. So its a win for him.

-NOW THAT THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY, HERES THE IN RELATIONSHIP :3

-Froy would take your phone whenever you aren't looking and check literally e v e r y t h i n g on it. Big rip if you are hiding some things from him and everyone.

-He would give the best kisses though, probably to distract you from him putting your phone back where it was. He would then cling on to you afterwards. If you got somewhere to be, too bad.

-His stalking doesn't stop though, it would only get worse. Tell your privacy a big fat goodbye cause this boy ain't gonna give you any.

-Now earlier I said that he'll ask his Brother or Mother to deal with those who threaten your relationship, Yea that doesn't mean that he still supports Orion's wrongdoing (which is ironic in and of it self) and would protect you from them, especially from his Mother.

-He wouldn't be the type to kidnap you tho, he loves seeing you interact with whatever environment that your in, as long as other people don't pose a obstacle.

-To end this on a cute note, His cuddles would be very warm and tight. He would play with your hair and trace shape over your face or arm. Most likely fall asleep together in that position tho. :3

__

A/N: OML I CAN'T BELIEVE. Ok first of all, I did this before finishing Orion so some things are inaccurate, more so than usual so I'm sorry. Second, this was more messy then usual. Third, I love baby Froy :3

It took so long to finish wow, welp life loves to get in the way of things so HERE YA GO.

Tell me how I did :3 did you like it? dislike it? 

Next up: Yuma Nosaka (The only character that I know how to write out all of the current requests >.> rip)