-9-

Well guess who's about to be a mom...I mean it's not bad or anything just slightly scary. Kyle has promised not to leave me so thats that. I'm going to the doctor today so the can give me how far along I am and when my baby will be born. I wanna keep options open, so I will talk to Kyle about adoption because I for one am not sure I can keep this baby, though he seems to say "we can" do everything. Our wedding is the fourth of November so I need to find a dress, and my friend Skye is my maid of hornor, I need more friends because what's a wedding without bridesmaids. We picked out a cake and our color, so that's all finished. Kyle if you read this (which you probably will) I'm not saying I don't want our kid, I'm just saying it would be nice to have options like adoption I would never kill the baby though so abortion is out. H/She deserves to be taken care of by people who are ready, and we will grow ready and I know we'll be married so we'll have our family if we keep it which more than likely we will, just know I love you and hope you don't get mad because I didn't talk to you about this im PM's. Well I have to go I leave for the doctor in five minutes.. I'll be back later. This is all, and no, there will be no qoutes for the next for chapters I have more important things on my mind.