Chapter 18: Mission GNAHPTT Part 3

Namjoon P.O.V

"Why the fuck are they here?" I said looking at my mom and "dad".

"Language Namjoon." Seokjin hyung said as he leaded us to take seats in the living room. I sat as far away as I can from my parents, I sat in between Seokjin hyung and Jungkook.

"The reason they are here is to solve your problems, you can't ignore each other forever, besides break is about to be done." Seokjin hyung said, patting my thigh.

"If you don't want to talk with us here we can leave Joon ah" Yoongi hyung said looking at me.

"No.. I want you guys here." I said crossing my legs leaning back into the chair.

Third Person P.O.V
"Okay, Min Yoongi may you please explain to us what had happen, and then I will ask Kim Namjoon the same." Seokjin said.

"Uh okay, so basically Namjoon and I went on a date, I decided to walk him home and I went inside with him because I wanted to see if Mrs.Kim made those amazing cookies. But then I heard a scream and it was Namjoon's and then we saw Mr and Mrs. Kim making out on their couch. Namjoon popped off blah blah blah, got angry then got sad and cried and then I took him to our house.... that's it" Yoongi finished off looking at Seokjin, then over at Namjoon's parents and then at Namjoon.

"Namjoon?"

"Well.. I was coming home from my date with Yoongi hyung~ and he walked me home. He wanted to come inside to see if mom made those cookies and he was in the kitchen and I went to the living room. AND WHAT I SAW WAS HORRIFYING! MY MOM AND MY 'DAD' MAKING OUT ON THE COUCH!!!" Namjoon shouted pointing his index finger at his mom and dad.

"...I screamed and got mad... I yelled... and then I cried, and then Yoongi hyung took me to his house. Done." Namjoon took in a breath after he finished the story.

"Okay, now that we had cleared up Namjoon and Yoongi's perspective we will now hear from Mrs. And Mr. Kim." Jin said looking at Namjoon's parents, giving them the signal to talk.

Mrs. Kim starts off first

"Well... it was afternoon and I got I knock on my door and when I asked who it was, it was Byungchul so I told him that I wasn't going to open the door but he said he wanted to talk.. about Namjoon so I let him in..."

"Pft, talk about me?! I guess somewhere in that conversation it must've got sexual because the way you was on top of dad must've included a lot of talking." Everyone gasped at Namjoons statement and Namjoon rolled his eyes huffing.

"Namjoon! She is still your mother, apologize now!" Byungchul said, raising his voice.

"And why should I listen to you?" Namjoon fired back looking at his dad with fire in his eyes.