Chapter 2

Your P.O.V

Simon helps bring my stuff upstairs and shows me to my room.
"Aaaaand here it is!"
"It's really nice thanks so much Si"
"It's no problem, now I'll let you unpack and if you need any help just let me know"
"Thanks"
And he closes the door.

I have a lot of stuff to unpack so I unzip my suitcase and start folding and putting my clothes on hangers in the wardrobe.
I take my wash bag out and put it in the bathroom and then I put my makeup bag on the dressing table opposite my bed.
I have my AirPods in and I'm listening to music but I can't stop thinking about Stephen, he was so sweet and he gave me a hug and smelt amazing.
I hope I get to know him better.

As I'm trying to plug my charger into the wall I hear a knock on the door.
"Come in!"
Josh walks in
"Heyyy (y/n)"
"Oh hi Josh!"
I run over and give him a hug
"It's so nice to see you again"
"Yeah you too"
"Hopefully you don't get sick of us after 6 months"
"Ye I hope so too" we both laugh
"Are you hungry cause we're gonna order nandos"
"Um yeah could I just have a chicken wrap please"
"Ok, see you in a bit"
"Thanks, see you later"

I mostly finish my packing, I've put my clothes in the wardrobe and taken everything out of my wash bag so I finally get to relax.
I lay down on the bed scrolling through Instagram and replying to Snapchat's when I hear the front door close.
It must be josh back with the nandos.
I leave my room and head downstairs and I see mostly everyone in the kitchen already.
"(y/n)! Your food has arrived"
"Ahaha thank you josh"
Will, Alex and Stephen are already sitting eating their food and Stephen looks so fucking cute and I really want to talk to him more.
"So Stephen are you a youtuber too or what do you do?" I asked as I took a bite of my wrap
"Youtuber born and raised" he says with a little laugh
"My channel is Stephen tries if you're hoping to become another one of my many, many subscribers"
"Well I'll have to watch one of your videos before I decide" I say with a smile
"Well hopefully you like what you see" he says smiling back
Then Will chimes in and says "mines WillNE if you were wondering" he says with a big grin
"Oh do all three of you do YouTube?"
"Yep" Alex replies
"ImAllexx is the name of mine, since everyone else is saying theirs"
"SIDEMEN TO TEN MIL!" I hear Tobi shout from behind me coming down the stairs
"Omg, Tobi" I run over and give him a hug
"(y/nnnnn)" he says as I'm running over
"I missed you"
"Missed you (y/n), hows the youtube life going for ya?"
"Oi, you have youtube aswell?" I hear will ask from behind me
I turn around "yep ahaha I'm pretty small though so I don't really matter"
"Oh sure you do" Stephen says
"What's your channel name, I'll subscribe right now"
"It's just '(y/n) (y/l/n)', pretty plain I know"
"Don't worry it's fine, now let's see what kind of videos you post".
"Q&As" he looks up at me with sarcastic smile "creative".
"Hey I don't know what kind of videos I want to be posting yet, I only started recently" I say laughing
"I'm jokin' it's fine, I used to do Q&A basically every week"
We all start laughing and all I can look at is Stephen amazing smile, he's so perfect.

It's about 9 o'clock when we're all finished eating and I decide too head upstairs.
I go on my phone for a bit when I start to feel a bit tired so I decide to get ready for bed.
I get change into my pajamas, clean my face and brush my teeth.
I hop into bed and I can't get Stephen out of my mind.
I'm excited for tomorrow and I can't wait to talk to him again, then I remember his YouTube channel.
I look up Stephen tries and he has 867k subscribers. I'm really surprised I haven't heard of him before but anyway I watch some of his most recent and most popular videos and he's actually HILARIOUS like I couldn't stop laughing and I think I've found my new favourite channel. I subscribe and then I stay watching him for ages.
I put my phone down and fall asleep thinking about him.

I just wanted to shoutout that one person who asked for a part 2 because it made me really happy and I hope you enjoyed this part xxx 💜