Class 1-A meets the ghost

It will most likely be Midoriya's pov all the time, with slight switching. Happy reading!

Midoriya's pov:

It's the day of the entrance exams. I've seen Bakugou training a bit. He's too cocky to think he needs it. My mom isn't crying anymore. Everyone else forgot about my death. Most didn't care in the first place...
I'm walking to the front of the building and see many strong, interesting students and quirks. I saw this one boy. He had bi-colored hair, red and white, it looked really pretty. But he also had a very bad burn on his left side. I felt, and feel really bad for him, he seems so mysterious, quiet, and... Misunderstood. I'm gonna keep an eye on him.
Everyone did so well, and in a week they'd know if they got in.

~little more than a week later~

First day of UA, I followed all the students in, I've gotten used to going through people, but if I think about it, I can touch stuff too. I still talking to others though...

I hear Bakugou.
Oh no.
He's in class 1-A... Maybe I can mess with him, I followed into the class and see the bi-colored boy, his name is Shoto Todoroki (Son of the famous/infamous Endever, I never really liked him). Back to Bakugou though, the  teacher (ERASER HEAD) was just about call out names for attendance when I went over to bakugou's pencil and threw it the front of room.
"Excuse me, Bakugou? Can you plea--" Eraserhead was saying when interupted by the loud yell of Bakugou, "WHAT THE HELL! MY PENCIL JUST FLUNG FROM MY DESK!"
Aisawa and the students just stared at him. But I wasn't done yet. I went over to Kirishima, a few desks away, and slid his notebook away from him to the front of the room. I started to write something while everyone just stared at the moving pencil with suspense. Bakugou and Kirishima were staring at each other slightly terrified, Bakugou a bit more than Kirishima. Even Todoroki was on the edge of his seat,that gave me an idea!

I slid the notebook to Todoroki's foot the note I have written says...
"-Please read aloud- Hello class 1-A, I won't harm you, I'm just lonely... Anyway, I'm a ghost, and this was my dream school, I hope to have fun with you -stop reading aloud- you seem very interesting to me Todoroki... I hope we can friends... Please rip this page out so no one else sees this part, thank you"
After reading the first part aloud, Todoroki took the page out of the notebook like I asked and crumpled it up, he secretly put it in him bag.
Everyone was in shock. They didn't know how to react. Aisawa just called back the class to his attention and said he'd "talk to the principal about what to do about the ghost" and finished attendance.

-----------------------------------

Yoooo! Is the book going okay? This was a start to the recognition between the class and Izuku (Bakugou doesn't know it's him)
Also, I'ma try to put out pretty often, so wish me luck!
Okie... Pls comment, vote, or whatever!
Ur beautiful!
Ur awesome!
Ur yourself!
Happy reading!