Chapter 2

So i didnt give too much of a introduction about myself did I. Well pretty much Magcon is my life. I now have 2 million followers on twitter and instagram, not that if you should care.

What else? I have golden brown/butterscotch hair, sort of blue and green mixed in together eye colour, which keeps changing every 3 hours. Yeah thats a weird bit about my face. And what else? I speak fluent sarcasim of course, and I can also be pretty bitchy but c'mon, i cant help it but be rude some times.

But I do have a soft side of mine. I love my fans with all my heart and honestly I do all my best to meet all of them and the least to do is take a picture with them. Keeping fans satisfied is key, haha. For music, well me and Carter are the same person when it comes to music. Trap or Caked Up remixes are life. And if you ask, yes I am basically married to 5SOS and yes I hate One Direction with all my life. Which is sort of sad because my bestfriend, Sophie, well she can basically have a mansion made out of 1D posters and still not drown.

And basically my favourite person in the world that I forgot to mention, Sophie Ramirez, the bitch who I spent my life with since we were 2. Not to mention sadly shes only a month older than me which just sucks but oh well. Im still smarter than her and we both know it!

And as for relationships, no I have no boyfriend. Neither I think i'll ever have one, if you meet me then you'd be disgusted to be in a relationship with me, unless you will sing along to 5SOS, turn up every time you hear Butt Naked Nasty or Nah, eat pizza basically every single minute of your life and then start crying along with me when my vajayjay becomes the nigara falls every month. Sophie can handle, and you probably never will. Its just too hard to keep up with me.

. . .

Sorry for the short chapter guys. This is just Mariah's own introduction to herself. I dont really know if I should carry on doing this so favourite the chapters (I think its how it goes im new to watt pad) and if i get 5 then i'll be doing the next chapter!